Chapter 30

Cale woke up surrounded by the kids who where sleeping peacefully.

‘Cute’

He thought, as he poke their chubby cheeks with a tender smile on his face. He was about to move when he felt his body aching in pain.

“Ugh”

Cale touch his back as it was aching, that was when he realised that he was wearing Roksoo’s shirt and just his underwear, good thing Roksoo’s shirt is big enough to reach up to his thighs.

“Haaaa”

Cale sigh as he look around the room.

“I guess he cleaned before he left”

Cale said as he walk to the table.

“The room doesn’t have any trace of what happened last night... “

He then use his index finger to take a peek inside of his shirt and there was the clear evidence of last night’s activity.

Cale can’t help but blush a little as he sigh. He then look around the room and then, there the furniture’s that have seen him and his lover did all of those vigorous activity.

He felt like the chair that he sat on last night judge him and not just the chair but also the table that was beside it and have seen him.

And how about the wine bottles that touched his lips as he drank or how those wine bottles face the bed last night.

BLUSH*

Cale blush hard as he cover his face on one hand.

“Haaa, I’m too conscious “

Cale just can’t help but imagine the table, chair and wine bottles have blushes and nose bleeds as it was facing the bed the entire night with full view .

“This is driving me crazy”

Cale then took the wine bottles that was already on the corner of the room and went to the kitchen.

He hides all of those wine bottles away from the children’s reach or eye.

“Let’s make some snacks for the kids”

Cale knew the kids already ate since its already past lunch.

Cale then made sandwiches and rainbow fruit skewers, he sliced some fruits and then place it one by one on a stick. Raspberry, strawberry, melon, mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes and blueberry.

Cale was about to grab the tray to place it on the table when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist and a lip kissing his nape while sniffing on his hair

“What are you doing? “

Cale knew all too well who was the owner of those low husky voice. He tilt his head to look at the other when the man gave him a soft kiss on his forehead.