The Long Horse

You ever wondered what were the causes of certain things to happen, why you have always escaped death from time and time again.

You always assumed that it was just the fact that you had luck on your side.

But maybe it was something than just that.

Maybe it wasn't just luck, maybe it was something that was trying to protect you.

.......

A man named Harvey drove with his family and of course it was nighttime and he was tired the family had driven back home and they all had went to bed after going out to dinner.

The same night as the man had layed there in his bed he had a horrible nightmare about something bad happening to him, he was visited by a strange looking creature that had a skull head for a horse, thin stringy black hairs running down it's, and a long never ending body that had moved like a contortionist making rickety creaking sounds of snapping bones everytime it had moved.

Harvey stood there and scared by the sight of this creature but it didn't show any signs of hostility or violent tendencies or aggressive behavior.

So when this thing whatever it was that had gotten close to him he touched it's head and soon his eyes rolled back and had seen a horrific sight.

The route that he had usually taken to go to his work as a teacher up at the high school was seen collapsing as distant screams could be heard in the background.

Harvey had heard a distorted voice come from the creature which it had sounded like it was a low whisper.

"Wake up!"

Was what he had heard.

Suddenly Harvey had woke up and it now morning and he had gotten up went to the bathroom, brushed his hair, and washed his face, soon then eventually he felt scared and nervous because of the dream he had and suddenly he got coffee and breakfast and consumed it all and went to his car and drove to his work.

(Meanwhile)
He drove straight into traffic as he sat there parked on a bridge waiting for the cars to move the bridge he sat on was old and rickety but it was also structurally sturdy and once the cars had began moving soon eventually he felt something, as he stepped out of his car he noticed that the wired cable frame had snapped loose breaking off of the bridge beam and saw it swing down and hit a person standing by that stepped out of her car and had smacked her and flung her into the air and she had died as a sickening smack was heard.

The ground beneath Harvey had began to crack and break away and he realized something.

The bridge was gonna collapse!!!

"Shit" Harvey had said for a minute as then he ran in a straight line as he had ran from car to car and banging on the windows to tell everyone to get out of their cars and soon suddenly he only had managed to get five or six people out of their cars and off of the bridge and Harvey had made it to the other end of the bridge as then as he had gotten to the other end he turned to face the bridge and he watched in shock as the bridge he had escaped from had collapsed and unraveled itself as distant screams could be heard in the background as the people who didn't escape with their lives off of the bridge had sadly died as men, women, and children had died, but soon enough the bridge had collapsed and had went into the cold freezing waters of the river sinking down to the depths below the waves as the waters had been littered with broken and destroyed remains of the bridge and thousands of dead bodies filling the waters below.

(5 minutes later)
Harvey was taken to the nearest hospital to recover for injuries and his family had walked inside the room he was in and had greeted him and had told some police officers when they had interviewed them at his home all he said was that whatever that thing was that had saved him from a untimely death.

He knew that whatever it was that saved him and had made him save six people, it wasn't just luck it was something far more than just luck.

And that dream Harvey had that night wasn't just a dream, it was a prophecy.

A prophecy from a creature named The Long Horse.