Part 1

My life is dry, like a huge and abandoned dessert. Very occasionally there is something new, like a prickly cactus dying in the sun. Humans are like cacti; they can hurt you but if you look closely they are just protecting themselves. In my dessert there are no people that look like humans, their identity is replaced by another object or being depending on what they believe. I am infinitely wandering through the dessert, looking for someone to save me. Hoping they would have water, and they would sprinkle affection on me, but that isn't a possibility. Just a wish.

If people were fruits I would be delusional, imagining a winter wonderland. Friends are distractions. Well, that is my conclusion; I never know how to make the right friends. My theories are too much, and when I use similes for situations they cringe and back away. If I where to not do that, I would of introduced my life like anyone else would. I would simply describe my life as: boring, meaningless and awful. That sounds normal. I have a way of underexaggerating things. If I use other adjectives it sounds more sinister. My life is horrible, scary and I never know what to do, I never know when someone might talk to me and if they might hurt me both inside and out. See.

My name is Y/N and I'm a fatui Harbinger, based in Snezhnaya. I am recording my journey to achieve the remaining Gnosises.

Notes #1 – Y/N recorded her journey. No signs of where she has gone. Continuing to recover facts.

I am about to head to Natlan and-

"Heeyyy. What you doing. Hey I do not give consent to be recorded! Joking Girlie!" Tartaglia says, he really annoys me, but I have to work with him.

"Shhh. I was about to say that I am going to get the Pyro Archon's Gnosis." My work is extremely difficult, most of the time I'm too tired to do anything.

"We. We are going to get it. Together." He says, it's frustrating when he says things like that, they almost take away my happiness.

"Behh. I don't need your help." It would almost be pathetic to except his help, but I am forced to, I can't escape my fate.

"Yes. Yes you do. You failed last time." He doesn't have the right to say that, I was dealing with something personal, something he would never experience.

"Wouldn't you stop when you see love at first site?" It almost feels as pathetic as it sounds, I never usually bicker with him but, I'm in the mood.

"I did. And I still do. *mumbles* for you." He mumbles the last part so I can't hear him, he does it all the time, it gets on my nerves.

"Hmm? What did you say. You need to stop mumbling most of the time so I can hear you. Did you know that I'm supposed to take care of you? I promised Teucer, and I won't break a pinkie promise. You have to be more careful when you do things on your own, your starting to lose control of your Delusion. I don't want you to die on me, so you have to be extra careful. I would really miss you if you died, so would your family, you can't always give them what they want. Eventually they will see right through you and then you'll never forgive yourself. You need to tell them the truth eventually. You'll do that right?" I question him. Maybe I do feel sympathy for him, or maybe it's guilt for his family. I grab his hand, feeling his cold touch, and swivel him around. "Do it for me." I plead, almost begging. But he pulls his hand away and mine is left cold and alone.

"In the future. When I'm ready." His cold monotone voice echoes through the valley. I bring the courage to fight with him.

"When your ready for what? To die and never tell them? You could die today and would never be able to tell them what you do, and you know that's a possibility of being a Harbinger." He doesn't know how much he means to me, I don't think he will ever realise.