Part 2

"Alhaitham?" Why is he in Natlan, isn't he supposed to be working in the akedemia? I feel like he follows me everywhere. Maybe I'm oblivious about love but surely he doesn't have a crush on me, or some weird obsession, Alhaitham doesn't believe there is time for love in his 'busy' schedule.
Alhaitham's pose was casual, something that you barely ever see, I don't think he is in Natlan for work. It might be personal, so I must not pry. But I am too nosey, "Alhaitham. Why are you here?" Oh, why did I ask? Murder me now.
"Personal reasons." Well... that's what I thought, but I needed to check is all, no more questions.
"What kind of personal reasons?"Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID! Oh crap I'm gonna sound like a nosey little girl who has mommy issues.
"My family needed something for their trip to Natlan so I thought I might come along." A reasonable answer, fast reaction too. Either this is the truth or he is really good at lying.
"I would never lie to you Y/N. Trust me." Can he like mind read, why is he so damn good at guessing what's on people's minds?

"The only way I know you mean it is if you say it the way I would!" I am so silly and stupid, utterly stupid. He wouldn't fall for my tricks, I barely ever hear him talk informal.
"Fine. I don't say random crap, and I'll make you believe me. *sighs* is that what you wanted to hear?" Wow, I didn't think he would actually say it, I'm in utter shock. He looks like he just let the opposing team score an epic goal, defeated and upset.
"Y/N, you are so oblivious." Childe says quietly beside me. I don't know what on earth he is saying. But the thing is, I like childe, and Alhaitham, but they are oblivious of my love. I doubt they like me back, because they told me their type that I won't match, they might be oblivious of my love, but I am not oblivious of others love for me, maybe they hate me? That might be what I'm oblivious of.
"You too." Something I won't ever let them know, but they will be heartbroken if I tell them I love them because there is something else I can't tell them.
"Huh?" They both say in unison. "Is it the same as our feelings?"
"No! You guys hate me, I think you are really good friends (lies) that's what your oblivious of." I bring the courage to say to them.
"We don't hate you! We ..... like you, a bit, like really small." Childe says.
"Ha! You guys are getting delusional in the heat maybe you need some water!" I reach for my bag, I have a really stereotypical nervous laugh, they sense it's awkward but Alhaitham stop my hand and holds it.
"Stop denying us Y/N! We are sick of it!" He seems really peed off!
"I'm sorry I need to warm my hands." Crap, damn. I am so nervous I regret it. It's not a liable excuse.
"I call BS! Y/N it's boiling out here! Don't treat us like crap! Don't deny us!!!" He is also so peed off he dropped his bag. I feel so guilty, maybe if I keep going down the bad path, when I tell them the truth they won't be to upset.
"It's fine I treat other people like BS and crap is better so your ✨ special ✨. I need to go to the bathroom." It's fine.

I'm heading to the bathroom, but suddenly Nahida pops out of nowhere. Her small figure frowning at me, I'm working with her, like a double agent, trying to take down the fatui, the only reason she would be sad is if something went wrong in the plan. It's not like Lord Kusanali would understand sadness, she's not like us. I kneel down as a sign of respect. Suddenly her small arms wrap around me, but I hasitate to wrap mine around her, she is a god after all. After a while I put my frail sad arms around her.
The reason Nahida chose me was because I was the only one who remembered Rukketavatta, well I was the only one that I new of, I told her about it when I saw her, and it triggered her to remember, she was really sad about it but she got over it, she understood what she had to do to become an amazing Archon. Believe in herself.
It turns out Nahida was here to comfort me, she really does understand, after all she did pour her heart out when she had to say goodbye to her mother tree. I believe that Nahida will be the best Archon I will ever know, and if I become closer to her, she will be able to trust me and I need her. I need my friend. I need Nahida.

I cry in her arm, but then she starts crying too, we both share our sadness with each other. I told her that they can't love me, I won't let them, because I will hurt them. If I hurt them it would be worse than not being with them. I need to protect them from hurt, I promised Teucer that too, I promised his family, but now I feel like I made him hurt, just a little bit.

Life is hard, it's scary but I don't need to get through it, I just need to help them. I need to help them love others, not me. I need to help them take care of others, not me. I need to help them make friends with others, not me. I need to help them marry someone, not me. I need to help them see others, not me, never me. I need to help them understand that I am not __. I need my friend to stay with me. I need Nahida.

Hi! Thank you for reading and your support! I don't want to give the secret away just yet, it's part of the plot! Poor Childe and Alhaitham. I almost feel like dying, I am so guilty! My loves just got ignored by my character! AHHHH! I will never forgive myself. Hopefully I won't write them being ignored again, I do think I will sleep tonight, actually I definitely will have nightmares of them hating me but it is for you! Also I think eventually they will be a throuple. I will try to upload every other day! I have busy schedules, updates will be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, it gives me three days on the weekend for checking, I'll make sure I check at the end of the week so if you notice anything write it in the comments. I did write this in Finland on holiday so... yeah any mistakes please write them in the comments for the weekend! Also I published this on the Monday so the next publish will be on Thursday, I just get an extra day :)
Much love,
Yuurian <3