Your first kiss*

Wednesday Addams:

She gave you a quick peck when you were waving her goodbye at her dorm, it had been like 4 months since you convinced her to be your friend, and she hated the way you made her feel so she decided that if she went ahead and got it over with the feeling would disappear but it only made it stronger.

Enid Sinclair:

This girl already liked you before her brother introduced you to her, so you bet it only took a week for her to kiss you. You two were at the canoe race thing (forgot what it was called) and after the black cats won she ran to you and kissed you publicly. You were scared of what people were going to think but everyone was ok with it

Xavier Thrope: 

If you didn't read my comment under my last preference for Xavier let me explain it. You two had a whole make-out session during the private archery lesson. This boy does not take his damn time. 

Tyler Galpin (Bobbled headed asshole)

During his break, you were there and so he brought you your usual and sat in the booth with you, you two small talked then he got right down to business and told you to look at your coffee creamer, you looked inside and it said 'I like you' very wonky but you could still read it, his alarm went off for his break and he got up but you gave him a quick peck then let him get to work, the whole time he worked you two glanced at each other every second. 

Binaca Barclay:

You two had a whole year of rivalry but on the last day of school you two met at the fountain and she explained how she thought you were really gorgeous/handsome/pretty and you had a great personality with an amazing sense of humor. You then explained the same thing to her and then she kissed you, not a peck but a genuine kiss. 

Ajax:

After he turned you to stone, he came to school with a fucked up face, he became intrigued with you and spent wayyy more time with you, than on the day when everyone was in town with part-time jobs, you two were stuck at the antique store together and at the end of the day, you two kissed under a light post.

Eugene:

(IDK HOW THE HELL TO DO THIS ONE) Eugene always had a big crush on you since you were his first friend. He invited you to the ball thing but someone had already asked you so you had to decline then he went into the forest and you know the rest. When you found out he was in the hospital you were crying and when you had some private time just with him you kissed him, he still doesn't know to this day you kissed him and you don't plan on telling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do I like Eugene's sm?! Anyway, what next?????