Pt 2~2

Cleaning the basement is hard work but I managed. " Ah ah ah CHOO!!!! " Sniff sniff oh my god I hate this dust it's just so so so.... Irritating. Anyway after cleaning the basement I went back upstairs I was heading towards my room when dad called down from below " Stacy are you done if you are come down now! " Ugh again another pathetic problem I'm guessing , meh I have to tick off "cleaning the basement " off my chores list anyway. I head down stairs to see everyone pulling stuffed bags down the hallway , I thought that my siblings were going to camp like they do most weekends but no I thought wrong , " hey Stacy " dad bellowed as I sat next to him on the couch " uh hey dad , umm why do Charlotte and Joshua have their bags , are they going to camp , can I go too? "
" Calm your farm chookie , look we have to evacuate the house for a couple of weeks because we are finally getting EQC , ok look I hope that's fine with you but I'm sorry if you had other plans , but if you wanted I could take you to Sarah's house?" " Yes dad please can I really stay at Sarah's? " "Yep sure just give a quick ring up and see if their ok with it"
I rush to the telephone and dial 157-463-7902 "ring ring.... Ring ring.... Ring ring.... Hello hello " "oh hi , Sarah is that you "
" Yep it's me , so what's up "
" Um well we are finally getting EQC repairs so my dad said we have to move out , I'm pretty sure we're probably going to some crappy hotel , but my dad said that I can go to your house if your free and ok with it so are you? "
" Umm well..."
" Come on speak up "
" Um well sorry you can't I mean we're busy and we just got 2 kittens and they are just getting used to the house so we can't have people over so yeah...."
The line goes silent
"Hello , hello does that mean I can't come if you don't say anything I'm gonna hang up "
She stays silent
"...."
"Ok bye"
------------------
I hung up and trotted over to dad
" Dad I can't go to Sarah's house their umm having repairs too "
" Ok now pack your bags chookie were going on holiday!"