Pt1~1

Yay! It's finally spring break. Rushing through the hallway I annouse to all the sleepy heads that it's finally spring break.

'Tim please tell her to be quiet' moaned mum

'Ugh mum come on mum all my friends have gone to such awesome places like hammer springs and , and...'

' oh darling we'll go tommorrow ok now please go back to bed it's only 7:50, wait 7:50 I need to go sorry Hun I have to go to my interview I'm supposed to be there at 8:00"

" wait Tim did you do something to my alarm ? "

" no Tahlia now go "

"Hmm , I wonder who made me sleep in then"

" stop wondering and start going Tahlia!"

Finally mums out the door and everything and everyone goes silent

' great now mums going to a stupid interview hopefully nothing gets worse'

I head down to breakfast and get ready hopefully there's a chance we can go shopping at least.

It's now lunch time and you know how I said " I hope there's a chance to go shopping" well now there's no chance , do you know why because no one and I tell you no one is willing to take me out for a day to the mall. They all have stupid excuses like always , the only time they have no excuses is when mums home , everyone wants to leave the house when mums staying home.

While I'm talking about them let me introduce them to you

My big sister Tessa is 18 , has her drivers licence and is very protective about it she won't let anyone touch her car or her drivers licence unless she lets them.

Next I have a younger brother who is 8 and loves absolutely loves lego and Minecraft that's all I can describe him as , he doesn't like anything else so that's all I can say about him. Oh and one thing his name is Bailey.

Lastly my youngest sibling and my favourite (everyone's favourite) Lizzie.
Lizzie is 2 and 1/2 she's very different and is very cute , she loves being carried around and being Center of attention but she's still way better than my two other annoying siblings.

Also as you might have heard my mums name is Tahlia and my dads name is Tim , my parents aren't as unusual because I know some other people that are just like them , my mum is a small lazy person she likes to lay down in the weekend and doesn't go to different places all the time she just goes to the same places most of the time , and dads the opposite of mum he loves to work in the garden and gets up early except some times just some times in the weekend he will have a small sleep in.

And lastly the non crazy person in this family is me
Emma , Emma rose.
And that's my family.