Bob velseb x reader

(Y'all want a Bob velseb x reader? You get a Bob velseb x reader. LET'S START-)
Quick note: (if you hate it idk what to say just click if it's my first time lol)
Ok anyways BEGIN!
———————————line——————————————
You were at home, just laying on the couch watching tv. Until the news appears
News: Breaking news the serial killer Bob velseb has escaped prison! Be on the lookout tomorrow as it will be a deadly Halloween!

Y/n could not believe it, a serial killer that's a cannibal has just escaped prison, AND TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN?!

Y/n pov: a serial killer has escaped prison?! And is a cannibal?! Oh no... THINK Y/N THINK! What should I do..? OH! Lock the doors and windows! But what happens if he catches me? kills me.. or even... eat me..

As Y/N was locking all the doors and closing the windows she/he (idk you decide) Decided to watch some YouTube upstairs in her/his room and watch YouTube on his/her laptop,on bed.

After watching some videos to calm Y/N down due to them being scared a serial killer and a cannibal has just escaped prison. They decide to get some ZZZ.

-Halloween night-

You went to candy club and as you saw Kevin you bought some candy from candy club and went over to Lila's house to take out skid and pump to trick or treat.

After y'all brought back skid and pump full with bags of candy you decided to stay at Lila's for a while to watch scary movies with skid and pump. After the movies ended you decided to go home, as you got inside and locked the doors and windows due to being a serial killer on the loose you watched YouTube at night, in your bed, eating candy from candy club, and watching some video's.

Until..

SMASH!

You heard a window break downstairs in your living room, you went to check it out until you gasped.

It was him, in your house..

You started to panic and ran straight up your room hiding under your bed and closed your mouth so he couldn't hear you.

You then felt tears forming in your eyes and curling up into a little ball.

As he barged into your room, you wanted to cry you should've just stayed at Lila's for the night, he checked the closet, the cabinets, everywhere you could think of...

Until he got to your bed.

You wanted to cry alot.

He threw the blanket over to the floor removed the pillows so your smol bean could not hide there.
As he bended his knee to check under, you slowly crawled out your bed until.

CREAK!

He heard it and immediately grabbed you by the hand and you let out an "EEK!" As you saw him you started to cry.

————————————line—————————————

Thanks for reading.. part 2 will come out today!

Bob inside a forklift jumpscare