prt. 1 death of jammy.

One cold winter day jammy, kyle, joseph, and elijah wear all siting on the couch looking at Ted. " OMG did you see that!? " jammy yelled with laughter. "shut the fuck up jammy! " every body yelled at him. Jammy sat back with a frown on his face. "sorry. " apologized. They all ignored him continued Watching the movie. Elijah picked up his bear a slurped some of it down. "how did the teddy bear come to life?" Kyle asked. "I really don't know. " Joseph answerd. Elijah paused the movie. "hey what's the big idea! " jammy yelled. "I'm going to go get some chapolet stupid ass!" "hey Im getting tired of you calling me names!!! " jammy yelled. "what you gonna do to make me stop! " Elijah teased jammy. "that's it! " jammy yelled. Jammy charged at Elijah and took a swing at him Which stroke him in the nose drawing blood. "YOU BITCH!" Elijah yelled cursing at jammy. A brawl was going on beetween them two. Kyle ran upstairs to his room crying on his way up. Elijah grabed a glass plate from our of the sink and smacked jammy across the head with the plate super hard which made a loud crack sound, but it want the plate it was jammys head. Jammy went flying to the ground blood coming out of his nose. He wasn't breathing.

To be continued....