The Beginning of the End

I was sitting in class thinking about how peculiar my father was acting today. He actually spoke to me, not through Natalie but face to face. He was so overly giddy about something but I couldn't figure it out. He said something about today being the day to Natalie. I didn't understand a word but it was whatever. I chose to ignore it and eat my breakfast instead. I became so wrapped up in the thought of these strange events Ms Bustier had to tap on the table in front of me to snap me out of it. Once I joined back to the world of the conscious I looked around. The normal people that attended this class were here. Nino was next to me, Chloé was in the front harassing Sabrina as always. My eyes continued to wander when I noticed Alya was sitting alone. Thats strange, Marinette wasn't here. I've never known her to be absent before.  Ms Bustier tapped quietly on the board and the quiet chatter that once filled the room died down. She began teaching us about the history of France. I started to tune her out again. I don't know why, I just became so wrapped up in the fact that Marinette was not here. I hoped desperately that she was ok, she must be sick if she was missing school. I honestly don't know any other reason why she wouldn't be here. My mind continued to fall deeper and deeper into the void that was the feeling of anxiety that washed over me when thinking of Marinette when I finally felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Nino. He started "Yo man, I can't believe Marinette isn't here. Its not like her to miss class." I nodded along to what he said, strange that we were thinking the same thing. Nino continued speaking on and on about where she might be but I just began to tune the world out again. I was dazed and unfocused when I suddenly heard a loud bang from outside. Everyone jerked their head toward the window and to all our surprise, it was pitch black out... This was incredibly odd, it was still late morning last I checked and the sun was shining. Now it was night time? Ms Bustier clapped her hands to quiet us down. She began to speak "Ok ok everyone calm down. I'm going to go check outside and with the other teachers to see if I can find out what's happening. Stay seated and calm, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. If it's an akumatized villain Ladybug and Cat Noir will be sure to handle it. I'll be back in a few minutes." She was in fact not back in the few minutes as she promised. I had a bad feeling about what was happening but I stayed seated per my teachers request. Plagg was staring up at me from my shirt pocket. He definitely knew something and wasn't telling me. The chatter in the room became louder as the time since our teacher left grew longer. We all grew antsy and worried. I stood up and said "I'm going to check outside. Everyone stay here, I don't want you guys getting in trouble." Chloé than started "Adrikins! Don't go out there, send one of the useless ones out, you're far too precious to get hurt!" Everyone glared at Chloé as I rolled my eyes and walked out of the classroom. As soon as I stepped foot outside I was met with a vicious giggle. Someone swooped down in front of me before I even had the chance to blink, I saw a girl in front of me. She had navy blue hair and she had on a black as night skirt that flowed in the wind as she stood there. Her earrings dangled, with a moon charm and a black winged with red spots lady bug charm. The girl laughed again, when I heard the laugh ring throughout the school once more I realized. It was Marinette.

THATS ALL FOR NOW MY SILLY BILLIES