1

Y/N had always been a bit of a shy person, preferring to spend time alone rather than in large groups. But that all changed when he met Tsuyu, Uraraka, Mina, Jirou, Momo, Toga, and Trou - his girlfriends who were all villains.

At first, Y/N was hesitant to even talk to them, let alone spend time with them at home. But as he got to know each of them better, he began to realize that they were not the ruthless villains he had always thought they were. They had their own reasons for doing what they did, and they had each other's backs no matter what.

Now, Y/N found himself spending more and more time with his girlfriends at home. They would cook meals together, play games, and just hang out. It was a far cry from the life he had before, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Tsuyu was the first one he had met, and she had always been kind and gentle with him. Uraraka was a bit more boisterous and outgoing, but she always made sure he felt included. Mina was bubbly and energetic, and she could always make him laugh. Jirou was quiet and reserved, but she had a wicked sense of humor. Momo was the brains of the group, but she was also incredibly sweet and caring. Toga was a bit of a wildcard, but she had a soft spot for Y/N and would always be there for him. And Trou, the newest addition to their group, was always up for trying new things and pushing the boundaries.

Together, they made up a strange, but happy family. Y/N had never felt so accepted and loved before, and he was grateful for every moment he spent with his girlfriends at home. They may have been villains in the eyes of society, but to him, they were just a group of girls who had each other's backs, and his.