Tsu

Y/N and Tsuyu had always been close ever since they first met. They had a special bond that was hard to explain, but it just felt natural being around each other.

One day, Y/N and Tsu decided to spend some time together at home. They started the day by cooking breakfast together, with Y/N assisting Tsu in making her favorite dish - fried rice with eggs and vegetables. As they worked together in the kitchen, they chatted and laughed about anything and everything.

After breakfast, they decided to watch some movies together. Tsu loved action movies, so they settled on a superhero flick. They chose the movie, Steel. As they watched, Tsu would occasionally comment on the fight scenes or make jokes about the hero. Y/N just smiled and enjoyed being in her company.

Later on, they decided to go for a walk in the park nearby. It was a beautiful day, with the sun shining and a light breeze blowing. They strolled along the walking path, admiring the flowers and trees. Tsu would point out different types of flowers and tell Y/N about their unique features.

As they walked, they came across a small pond with ducks swimming around. Tsu suggested they sit on a nearby bench and watch the ducks for a while. They sat there in comfortable silence, watching the ducks and enjoying each other's company.

They walked around, admiring the beauty of the park, and talking about their lives. Y/N told Tsu about his hobbies and interests, and she listened intently, asking him questions and showing genuine interest.

After a while, they came across a small pond, and Tsu suggested they sit down and enjoy the view. They found a shady spot under a tree and sat down, watching the water.

As they sat there, Y/N noticed how peaceful and content Tsu looked. He couldn't help but smile at her and the moment they were sharing.

Tsu noticed his smile and turned to him, her own smile spreading across her face. "What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I'm just enjoying this moment with you," Y/N replied. "It's nice to be able to relax and not worry about anything for a while."

Tsu nodded, and they sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying each other's company.

Eventually, they got up and started to walk again. They explored the rest of the park, taking in the sights and sounds around them.

Before they knew it, it was time for dinner. They decided to make something simple - grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Y/N helped Tsu with the cooking again, and they worked together like a well-oiled machine.

As they ate, they talked about their plans for the future and their hopes and dreams. Y/N was amazed at how open and honest Tsu was with him. He felt like he could tell her anything, and she would always listen and understand.

As the day came to a close, Y/N and Tsu hugged each other tightly. They both knew that they had something special, and they were grateful for each other's presence in their lives.