part 14🔞

After making sure that jin was comfortable Namjoon went downstairs with a very cold and devish look which scared the hell out of every one present down there ...
Namjoon then went towards the stage and took a Mic from the dj and began to speak

RM: bitches and fuckers let me show you a live life lessons that you should learn for survival ...

Namjoon then throw the mic and dash towards the boy who was harrassing jin before. He grab him from his hair and throw him right on the chair where jin was sitting before then he snap his fingers and his men surrounded the boy then he spoke

Rm: you low prasant have the authacity to touch my mate ... Trying to harras him since he is blind and can't see you ?? Well damn i will make you tase your own medicine now ...
Strip him up

Namjoon's men quickly undress the boy and make the boy knell in Namjoon's shoe ... And seeing all this the two girls were getting scared and nervous ...

RM: now my guys i know no one is innocent and pure here ...well except for my mate so come forward and fuck this hoe till he dies ... Also ... Ms G1 and G2 strip them up too and make them join their friend ... Show them what the punishment is given to people who disrespect my mate enjoy you meal my friends hahaha 😈😈😈

Saying that Namjoon took a glass of wine and walk up stares from there he looked down at his  grew enjoying their best night by fuching the shit out of the three fools while the ladies playing bloody scars with them .
Namjoon enjoy the show sipping wine and smirking while jin slept peacefully in their sound proof room and about jin's parents? Well they are already asleep unaware of what's going on in the hall ...

The next morning jin woke up and went towards his bathroom to fresh up (jin has already memories the surrounding now he doesn't need help to do some basic things)
After freshing up (brushing his teeth and washing his face) he walk downstairs carefully counting every steps wearing only a butty short and his husband's big white shirt ( rm changed him yesterday) covered in marks .....
Meanwhile Namjoon was sitting on the couch talking with mr segun jank who wants to invest in his project but their discussion got interfere when they hear a soft foot steps along with gently voice counting ...
They both look up and saw the heavenly sign of Kim SeokJin looking so sexy yet cute in those clothes holding his baby bump looking eternal .....
Namjoon totally forgot about everything and was about to get up to go and help his mate down when Mr jank spoke
Mr j: well damn fuck what a meal
He commented while licking his lips literally eye fooking jin checking him head to toe while Namjoon's men and all maids were already looking down after hearing jin's sweet voice and foot steps because looking at the mate of the supreme alpha's mate without permission was a crime and the punishment was only death .....
Hearing the comments coming out from Mr jank Namjoon looking at jank with a bloody eye ready to snap his neck but stop as he heard his mate's voice ......
Jin: A-alpha?? Hubby?? Are you here ??
Jin asked because he can smell strong sent of Namjin's angry frenom also through their bond link he can feel Namjoon getting angry ....
Namjoon looked towards his mate again and responded
Rm: iam here princess
He walked towards him and carry him down and straight to their dinning table and sat hin there and the maid served the food and Namjoon begain to feed his babies while Mr jank's eye never laft jin which made jin's spine shiver and Namjoon notice it
Rm: is everything ok honey??
Jin: i-i just feel kinda uncomfortable... Don't know why....
Jin reply softly ...then suddenly Mr junks PA came towards him and whispered in his ears
Pa: let's leave boss
Mr j: why
Pa: we are not going to have this deal plus your life is in danger
Mr j: what why??
Pa: well no one is allowed to look at the Luna the mate of The Kim Namjoon and you are literally eye lusting him
Mr j: what he is his mate and not just some fun ?
Pa: yes now let's go ......
Rm: your pa is claver jank .... But too late boys you know what to do
Namjoon's men came and cover their mouth to avoid any noise and they were dragged some where no one knows ......

Jin: is everything ok???
Rm: yes baby you just open your mouth and taste this icecream
Jin: yeee ice cream
Jin happily open his mouth and Namjoon being Namjoon got turn on and we'll he took a spoon ful of the ice cream in his mouth and we'll you guess it right he kiss him hard and well it ended with lots of moaning and cuddle .....

To be continued