Characters

Meet Venus Anderson - A beautiful, smart, talented, generous, and most of all, a JOBAHOLIC girl. Their family owns one of the biggest company in their country, France, manufacturing the most trend fashions of most time, the T.F.F. Company, short for Trending Fashions in France. She stands as the manager of their company. She's good at drawing dresses but sucks when it comes in drawing humans.

Meet Francheska Miller - a conservative. Conservative of energy. He often makes a move because he grow having a motto stating that Wasting Energy is the same as Wasting Time. Yes, HE is a MAN. His parents summon immediately a priest as he was born thoughting that he was a girl. Know why it was done immediately? Coz their family is also a conservative of time. . . and energy. He's a health conscious man, but had never been to gyms. Because he also treats it as a waste of time. Well, look at his brighter side. He's a caring man. and.. umm.. and.. I think that's he's only positive side. In short, he's a sloth.

Now, here's the background characters.

Stacey Smith Anderson- Obviously, the mother of Venus. She's their time goddess. She's good at managing time. She serves as their alarm clock especially when alerting them to their important schedules. Though everything for them is important.

Michael Anderson- Venus' father. He's the one who negotiates through different countries. Mostly, he takes the job of her daughter as the manager. Just find out why in the rest of the story.

Stephen Clark - Francheska's best friend. Since mid school to his current status.

Valerie Brown - Venus' rival.

-

Note: Some characters will just be introduce to further chapters to avoid being spoiled.

-

Not Even Once
by purplepink29