★Chapter 005★

Specially dedicated to: monikona87

〰〰✴At 7:00 pm✴〰〰

Bloodshot Mansion🏯
༻─────✧❁•❁✧─────༺

As the night sky started darkening, the weather became more unbearable. Chilly wind turned into ice-cold wind as soon as the Sun went into deep a slumber. Moon bathed the city with her light, as little stars captured the other spaces of the sky.

Watching the mesmerizing site would be blessing for once eyes. Poets could make poems to describe the view using some ancient words while normal peoples could just sit somewhere and watch the sky peacefully.

Peace. A word which was common and normal for other peoples. But not for the devil.

In devil's life, peace never exist. Cause the person, who ruins others peace, can never feel peace in his own life.

That's how Bloodshot gang's leader's life has been going. Killing, kidnapping, ruining, ruling, these were just roaming around his head. He was too busy to think about his peace.

Although, sometimes he would sit in his bedroom's balcony and think about his life, his decisions. But he never failed to remind himself back that why he was in this field in the first place.

His life was full of problems and dangers. Nobody knows when he will be free from this life, when he will be in peace.

But the 'never feeling peace'- moments became a past now after he met her. His escape from the cruel life and it's tortures. His most favourite jwel, which can't be bought even if he sells the whole world. His princess. His peace.

With a soft smile, the devil looked at the sky through the car's door, stars twinkled in his dark brown orbs making him look innocently ethereal as his mind roamed around the thoughts of his princess.

"Boss, we have arrived."
Moonbin's beautiful chain of thoughts got broken by his driver. As he was in a very good mood, he didn't get irritated. Instead, with a small smile, he hummed towards his driver, indicating that he acknowledged the information.

A guard in black attire, opened the door and Moonbin stepped out. Inhaling a good amount of cold fresh air, Moonbin walked towards his mansion's entrance with a smile. All the guards, who were standing at each side of the path, widened their eyes under their black goggles in shock. But didn't show any expression on their faces as they were taught to show nothing.

●Eunwoo's Point Of View●

Living with cows is more bearable than living with dorks. And when the dorks are none other than my brother like friends, then it's becomes a total torture to your life. I mean, why are they like that?

MJ hyung was releasing high notes in a pitch tone, making my ears bleed. And the worst part was, Rocky joining with him. That little boy made me go almost deaf. Jinjin hyung was...........well, talking with a mirror? I don't know why he was doing that. But since 2 hours, he was just standing infront of the mirror and continuously talking with his own reflection. Ughh!! What can I even expect? They all are patients who somehow managed to run away from a mental hospital. Moonbin and Sanha were enjoying their first dates. So, they weren't here.