How do I become a scarer?

"Okay remember our field trip rules everyone! No pushing, no fighting an no fire breathing." The teacher said as her students ran out the bus. She catches a girl fire breathing. "What did I just say?" As she started counting she noticed that, "Okay we're missing two! Who are we missing?"

A knock and a squelch noise came from the bus. "Mike Wasozski and Y/n L/n.." she realized as the bus door opened. "Thanks Joe! Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle!" small Mike wished the bus driver.

"Sorry guys, I didn't see you.." the teacher apologized. "It's okay, when we were on the bus Mike found a nickle!" you squealed. "I wish I had pockets.." Mike said sadly. "I have an Idea!" you said as you jammed the nickle into your inky body. "Doesn't that hurt?" "Nope"

"Okay everyone partner up! Get your trip buddy!" the teacher yelled to everyone. You took Mike's arm and trotted your way into the building.

"Now stay close together, we're entering a very dangerous area." a blue monster said, "Welcome to the scare floor."

"This where we collect the scream energy to power our whole world. And can anybody tell me who's job it is to go get that scream?' he asked. "Scarers!" all the kids yelled. "That's right! Now which one of you can give me the scariest roar?"

While all the kids were yelling ink started dripping from your hair, you didn't like loud noises. You kinda just wanted to go home to your choo choo train. Then you heard Mike roar. Everyone's eyes were behind you and him.

Once you turned around, you saw a big group of scarers. "Well hey there kids! Are you on a tour with your school?" one of them asked. "Yeah, we're hear to learn about screaming energy and what it takes to be a scarer."

"Well hey you're in luck! I just happen to be a scarer. I learned everything I know from my school, Monsters University. It's the best scaring school there is." he was interupted by another scarer.

"You guys watch us tell me which school's the best, alright?"

You were behind the crowd of children with mike. "Guys we can't see!" Mike said to his classmate. "Get out out the way L/n. You two don't belong on the scare floor."

Mike nugded your arm and got your attention to the scream containers. He jumped on and you turned into a puddle, following him.

Once you were by the door you heard your teacher, "Michael! Y/n!" the scarer opened the door and you turned back into a puddle going through the door. You and Mike watched how the scarer hid from the child and frightened them.

After that you were through the door again, and everyone noticed you two. "That was real dangeroud kids, I didn't even know you were in there." you looked down. "Wow...I didn't even know you were in there, not bad kids." he says as he puts his hat on Mike.

"Michael! Y/n! What do you have to say for yourselves?" you teacher asked you both in anger. "How do we become a scarer?"