Korea Isn't Friendly Or Is It Me?

Chapter 2

Life Is Different From What I Remember

All I could do is really look at this girl for a second she is very pretty her dark brown hair compliments her pale skin she also has different colored eyes one was brown and the other was blue. Would it be okay if I run away? Even though I want to just leave because of these girls remarks I stand up tall looking into her eyes.

"I am perfect the way I am and if you have such a problem with me then you can sleep outside" I understand im acting rude but how much is enough at this point?

"Maybe you were what I expected!!" she looks at me smiling.

"what?"

"Honestly I thought you were just going to sit there and take my criticism" I look at her as she talks then take a deep sigh. I tell her what happened on the plane and everything afterwards, she nods her head like she knows why this was happening to me.

"Well its obviously because your fat, duhhhh!!" she says I sit there those words echo in my head. I quickly snap out of the thought I look at her quietly not showing any emotion on my face.

"I think im going to go to bed, goodnight" I say climbing into my freshly made bed. I slept fairly well as well as I could soon I hear the alarm going off I look at it slightly then I see it says 9:30 am and classes start at 10. I rush to put my clothes on I get into the car and drive to school I barely make it in time, the class is really small for a concert production class. There are about 15 kids in the class they all look like nerdy kids just like myself I take a seat in the back. The teacher starts teaching I know all of this stuff so I go on drawing.

"So class we've been doing this for along time now I think we're ready for a real concert" the teacher says. I look up at him quickly so happy we would have never done something like that in the states.

"Really? Who's the concert for?" I ask impatiently.

"For a band who just debut but has many fans, 12 midnight" the whole class besides me goes crazy. I slowly raise my hand.

"Who's 12 Midnight?" I say confused the whole class looks at me like I'm stupid. Some girl comes over to me and shows me there video. I watch it but I swear I've met the lead singer but quickly throw that out of my head feeling like that's stupid.

"Wow! they're so talented, it'd be great to do a concert with them" I say happily everyone else agrees.

"Well it's in one week so don't go off slacking" the teachers says. We all agree then the bell rings and we go to the rest of our classes. I finish all my class then head back to my room about 5:30pm I lay down on my bed, I call my mom telling her all the good news. My mom is extremely happy for me after 30 minutes we hang up. Maybe even now with all this pain in my heart from this judgment I'm still happy, this is my home. My happiness is what I make of it soon I drift to sleep with a smile on my lips.

(If your going through a ruff time just know the door of happiness will open keep trying and keep love in your heart)