Just a normal rainy evening... right?

It was a rainy evening, and you were in your apartment doing some assignments when you suddenly started thinking about a movie you saw some days before.

"The thief and the cobbler.. Such a shame that movie wasn't completed." As you thought that, you closed the page of your homework assignments on your computer and started searching up some more information about the movie and the characters.

You especially liked the cobbler's character, Tack. He was very cute and cool at the same time, you were honestly jealous of princess Yum Yum, she was so lucky to get a man like that just by breaking her shoe on purpose! But you also shipped them, I mean, who wouldn't? They were adorable during the whole movie blushing like crazy when Tack was fixing her shoe.

You were a girl with many fictional crushes and you could say that he was absolutely part of them. After looking at enough photos of the boy, you got back to your homework assignments that were waiting for you to complete them.

~some hours later~

You were so tired, it was 11pm already. You made your way to your bedroom and changed into your (F/C) pjs. You laid on your bed and you started drifting off to sleep daydreaming about how cool it would be if you could ever meet any of the characters from "The thief and the cobbler".

You couldn't have possibly expected what would've happened that rainy night...