24 • 𝓗𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Shinazugawa held his arm in front of . Blood was dripping from the wound, making matters worse. 

"What's wrong, ?" he sneered," You know you want some."

Everyone was still, waiting intently for the future. 

"Iguro, you're digging into him too hard," Shinobu said. "Ease up a bit ." You looking in Tanjiro's , and were surprised to see him pinned down to the ground.

"I'm only holding him down because he's trying to move"

"Kamado-kun. If you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst. " Shinobu advised.

"His veins will burst!" the silver-haired male exclaimed," I like it! Sounds flamboyant! Come on! Start bursting!" He clenched his fist.

The giant holding onto you let go and raised his arms to pray. " soul," he cried," Such weak, pathetic . Namu Amida Butsu."

You took this to rush Hashira, flinging him off Tanjiro. Of course, he dodged the attack and landed on his feet, hissing. Behind, you heard ropes snapping and someone running to . Now, all you have to do is deal with the Hashira.

You felt in your pockets for the kunai and slipped one into your hand, hiding it from the male. Tomioka, however, stepped in and grabbed a hold of the Hashira, keeping him away from.

"NEZUKO!" you heard Tanjiro yell 

Nezuko's Flashback

"Nezukos different from other demons."

She was at home. Her father was there on the bench while watching his wife cooking. She saw her mother turn around, a smile on her face.

Outside, her bothers were playing around. Roukta was pulling on her kimono, being his usual happy self. Her older brother stepped into frame, smiling at her.

"Protect humans." she told herself. "Humans are to be protected and saved. Never hurt them.

I will never hurt them."

End of Flashback

Nezuko looked intently at the man before her, before turning her head in disgust. Everyone was stunned. Tanjiro, however, exhaled in relief. Now, it had been proved. His sister will never harm a human.

"What just happened?" Oyakata-sama asked.

His daughter was quick to respond. "The demon girl turned back in disgust. Although shed been stabbed three times by Shinazugawa, and despite his flauntering of his bloody arm in her face, she restrained herself and did not bite."

"So. Now it's been proved that Nezuko won't attack humans, right?"

The masked man released himself from Tomioka's grasp. "What do you think you're doing, Tomioka?" he spat.

"Tanjiro," the Master spoke," I'm sure that even after this, there are some who can't accept Nezuko. You must prove it to them starting now. That you and Nezuko can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful."

Tanjiro bowed and all the other Hashira kneeled before him. You, too, kneeled, a short distance away from the Hashira.

"Go and defeat a Twelve Kizuki. Do that, and you will be accepted by all." the Master advised," And it will give more weight to your words."

"I. . ." Tanjiro began impressively," Nezuko and I will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan! We'll do it for sure, with the help of Y/N! Srike with the sword that will to stop the chain of grief!"