Chapter 2

I sighed as I stood there. I was next to morty while he talked in a meeting. I stared at many important people, and they stared back.

Much like morty, I cant really express many emotions. I also can't tell what people are feeling unless I know them well.

I glanced at morty to see that he looked pissed. I stiffened and looked away, only to be pulled down by him. He grabbed my tie thankfully.

He leaned into my ear. "Could you get me some food, and a coffee. Check on thoughs prisoners as well" he said. I nodded and he let go. I began to walk out, feeling a hand brush my thigh, causing me to cringe at the old man that touched me.

I went to check on the prisoners first, stopping at Rick's cage first. I looked in and he looked back at me. I opened the cell and stepped in, closing it behind me.

"The fuck you doing?" Rick asked as I walked to him.

"Stand up please" I said. I could see him glare but do as I say. I patted him down only to feel a hand on my horn. I hissed in pleasure and pain, yanking myself away from him.

I glared at him with a flushed face. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Dont touch me" I said, rubbing my head.

I then exited.

I went to Morty's cage, going in while I rubbed my head.

I looked down at him as he nervously looked at me. I patted him down quickly, dodging his hand. "What is it with you two and my horn" I silently questioned as I began leaving again. I could tell that they had tried to search me. I didnt have anything on me.

I took my gun from the rick outside the cages and went to get my morty some food and a coffee.

Once I got them, I walked back to the office. My head and horn felt weird. I shook my head and went in, giving the food and coffee to morty. I notice that they were all gone except morty.

"Did the meeting end?" I asked, rubbing near my horn.

Morty nodded, beckoning me to him. I knelt down so he could do or say what ever he wanted to.

He brought my head closer, examining my horn.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as he hummed. "Your horn looks like it has some type of gel on it." He said, taking a napkin. He then began to gently wipe the gel off of my horn, which caused me to shutter.

He cleaned my horn thoroughly then let it be. "There, all clean. How were they?" He asked. I hummed "they are clean and healthy. I made sure to take anything away from them that they might have had. Rick managed to touch my horn though, morty tried to as well but I didnt let him." I said, standing up. Morty hummed "go take a shower, make sure to wash your horn." He said.

I nodded and went to get up only to fall back down. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the dizzy feeling. "Shit" morty mumbled as I fell to my side.

My body was sweaty and my head pounded. I felt someone pick me up but I couldnt tell who.

I was layed on a bed, my body shook uncontrollably. "What's happening?" I asked, my speech slow and slurred.

"Just rest mike" I heard morty say, causing me to close my eyes and instantly fall asleep, my body giving to the exhaustion.