chapter 1

Morty is still trying to kill ricks. I am his body gaurd. I mostly just give him massages and run errands for him due to no one actuall getting passed the ricks.

I'm not an alien, just a human that was tested on. My body was thin and curvy, but my strength was immeasurable. I was smart but not stupid to use it against the one that saved me. The most noticeable feature that was changed about my body was that I had a horn on th side of my head. It was a small demon like horn but it was big enough for morty to constantly grab it.

I was wearing a black turtle neck and high waisted black jeans. My abnormal blue eyes paired with my pale competition and freckles. My black hair framing my face well.

At the moment I was behind morty, giving him a shoulder massage. He would lean against me which i didnt mind. Morty was laying on a bed, allowing me to massage him.

I began massaging his back, I got some pops out and got him to relax. I know he trusted me. But I wasnt stupid enough to kill him. I actually liked him, he was the only one that was my age and treated me nicely.

I didnt stop when I heard the door open, but I did take a look. I could see a rick come in, wearing the normal uniform.

I cant tell any rick apart. I can only tell my morty from the others. "Sir, a rick is here" I said, causing him to open his eyes and look.

Morty stood up, letting me put his button up shirt on. I knelt in front of him and began buttoning his shirt up. He began talking, his hand on my shoulder. I stayed there until he let go of me and I got up, standing off to the side with his tie. I began tieing his tie while he staring at the rick.

I stood to his side, my blue eyes staring holes into the rick. I am what you call an anomaly. Theres only one of me.

The longer I stared at this rick, the more I began to see something wrong with him. He didnt act quite like the others. I glared, pulling my gun out.

I pointed it at the rick whom glared at me but put his hands up.

I stepped in front of morty. "Sir, this isnt one of your ricks" I said and morty immediately glared. "Capture him" and with the command, I walked to him.

I cuffed him as a morty fell onto me. I didnt budge as this morty clung onto me. I easily grabbed him by his arm.

"God damn it morty! I told you to go after the one that looks like you! Not this guy!" The rick yelled as i picked both of them up.

"I'll be back sir" i said to my morty whom nodded and sat on the bed.

"He looks weaker then the other me! I thought I could take him down!" The morty said.

I rolled my eyes. "Well you thought wrong" I said, them both looking at me.

"Who are you?" The morty asked but i didnt answer. "His name is mike morty! Hes the anomaly one of the ricks worked on and fucked up! Hes inhumanely strong and smart!" Rick said.

I sighed as I set morty in a cell. He tried to get out but i just pushed him then activated plasma bars over the actual bars. It was my idea if the power went out. I put rick in the cell, grabbing his coat and making sure he didnt have anything before locking him in there.

I sighed as I gave a different rick the coat. "Go put this somewhere" I said. He nodded and I rubbed my head where my horn was. My horn was sensitive and that morty had hit it.

I sighed as I went back to my morty, still rubbing my head but not touching my horn.

I walked to him but suddenly he grabbed my horn and tugged me down, causing me to fall into him with a groan.

My face was in his stomach as my knees where on the floor.

"I saw that morty touch your horn" he said, rubbing my horn. I clung to his shirt, shuttering and shaking.

He soon did stop and made me face him. My face was flushed and I had tears, causing him to smirk.

"You belong to me understand?" He asked and I nodded. "Good" is what he said while standing up.

I stood up and followed him out, I needed to protect him after all. I was shorter then him, I reached to his jaw. The morty that attacked me was smaller then me, so hes probably a teen.

Morty sat in his chair and i stood behind it, completely hidden unless someone looks behind the chair.

Morty is very possessive and protective of me. I dont know why but i suppose hes like that to all of his belongings.