INTRODUCTION!

ANNABETH WESTLEY has been going to Gravity Falls for each summer to visit her aunt and uncle ever since she could remember

ANNABETH WESTLEY has been going to Gravity Falls for each summer to visit her aunt and uncle ever since she could remember. Someone had to take care of her during summers because her parents usually were away on business during the summer. Her dad was a pilot while her mom was a traveler photographer. She knows her parents love her, they just happen to work a lot. Staying with her aunt and uncle is pretty great though. They live in an apartment over a bookstore they own and in the bookstore there is a seating area where if people wanted to they could sit down and read their books. In Annabeth's opinion, the place is super cool. Annabeth is a bookworm at heart so usually if you wanna find her she would be in the bookstore.

Annabeth has a few friends in Gravity Falls, but her best friends would have to be the Pines twins, Dipper and Mabel. The trio are always seen together back at their home town. If you saw the twins somewhere then you knew Annabeth would be with them and vice versa. Now this summer the twins were staying with their great uncle, Stan, and Annabeth was beyond excited she would be able to spend the summer with the twins in Gravity Falls.

Gravity Falls is what you would call a sleepy town - a town where nothing exciting happens. Annabeth expected this summer to be like any other summer she had in Gravity Falls, but she was way wrong. She and her friends discover the true mysteries hidden in this town that's not so boring after all. And let's just say it gets pretty weird...But the weirdest and most unexpected thing that happened during this summer in Annabeth's opinion is her falling in love with Dipper and him falling in love with her.

or...

annabeth westley goes to gravity falls to spend the summer with her aunt and uncle, expecting for a nice summer with her family and friends. that does happen and she even falls in love with one of her best friends, but she and her friends soon learn that gravity falls is a weird town full of mysteries.