Pegging Ghost.

A/N
Sub Ghost, top reader, pegging, edging, spanking, light praise, towards the end, smut, F-reader but can easily be seen as a non non-binary/ftm reader, probably not accurate writer is high on Adderall and a virgin. (Don't do drugs.)
Ghost's height is 6'2 and reader's height is 6'0.
Ghost's dick size is 8 inches and the strap is 6 inches
This story doesn't really take place anywhere in the timeline but Ghost has the mw2 to mask because I prefer that one over the old mask.
___________________________
Y/N pov
You and Ghost had always tried to try out new things in your sex life every once in a while. Sometimes they liked it and sometimes they didn't. Ghost was full of surprises but you didn't think Ghost wanting to be pegged by you would be one of the many things he would want you to do to him and yet here you two where in your bed Ghost sitting on his hands and knees at your mercy. You waddled uncomfortably due to the sleek black strap you on you had being a wee bit tight around your thighs. Once you had waddled on your knees across the bed to the bedside table opening up the drawer digging for the small almost empty grayish clear bottle of lube that was orange creamsicle flavored. Waddling back over to Ghost opening up the bottle and pouring out a little bit of it on your fingers. Lining one of your fingers up to his hole sliding the cold lubed finger into Ghost's hole slowly causing a small wine and a gasp to escape from him.
"Does that feel good?" You ask knowing he's never had been scissored before Slowly sliding the rest of your ring finger up to your knuckle wiggling it around.
"Mph mm yess just it's coldd." Ghost lets out a few small wimpiers and whines as you slowly slipp your middle finger into his needy hole slowly spreading your fingers apart in him successfully scissoring him. Trying to find the bundle of nots in his hole called a prostate. Once you found it you abused it to your fullest ability smirking as he struggled to keep his whines whimpering and moans quiet accidentally letting way more than just a few slip. Ghost usually wasn't this loud when he was fucking you besides a few grunts here and there Ghost sounded much softer when he moaned when you pegged him. You loved how loud Ghost was when you had control instead of him having the control. Now that you had that power over him. You planed to do everything he did to you back to him Ghost had always edged you for forever and now this was going to be your revenge on him. Ghost's orgasm was building up and you both knew it. Because you where in a rather mean mood you decided to abuse giving and taking away Ghost precious orgasm away then slowly giving it back to him as you pleased making him desperate for any release at all. But Ghost didn't know that it would get denied yet.
"Please I want more pleaseee." Ghost desperately whined wanting your cock more than anything at that moment.
"No not until you prove to me you can be a good boy for me." You said your free hand slowly going down to penis stroking his dick using his precum as lube for the rest of his dick.
"I'm tryinggg tooo be goodd butt it's sooo hardddd."
Ghost said as he struggled to speak because he was a moaning whimpering mess eventually giving up to badly attempting to hide his whimpering moaning and whining from you.
"Just don't cum until I say you can that's how you are gonna be a good boy for me." You said stroking his hard cock rubbing the slit on his tip a few times before stroking his dick again slower than before but speeding up the pace of fingering him. Ghosts head fell down on the pillow as he desperately attempted to not moan so loud it was closer to screaming than actual moaning. But Ghost wasn't paying attention to what you had just said and that was not good for him.
"Can you do that for me Ghost?" You said making sure you said his name in a more whiny way that always drove him insane when he was balls deep in you. Ghost still had his face buried in the pillow in pure bliss from the new and strange feeling of his dick and prostate getting pleasured at the same for the first time ever but definitely not the last time. But he better get used to it because this is something you could get used to doing a lot more. You where getting annoyed by him not listening to your simple question you had asked him. You abruptly pulled your hand away from Ghosts desperate cock. Ghost whined the feeling of you suddenly pulling your hand away from his cock and slowing down the steady paise you had your fingers going in and out of his hole. You had decided to be a bit mean and use your newly free hand to slap his ass multiple times in a row as a punishment for not answering them. making Ghost's legs almost give out with pure pleasure. Ghost slurred cures words under his breath. He prayed that you didn't hear any quiet whimpers that might have escaped when you had spanked him.
"Ghost I asked you a question can you answer it for me? Are you going to wait for me to tell you when you can cum but I'll give that pleasure to you when you've been a good boy for me and has deserved the amazing release of cumming." I sad with a bit of teasing manner but with a slight undertone of happiness over my power over my poor victim of Ghost. But I had a feeling that he loved it and this would become a semi regular occurrence for both him and me. Ghost then weakly lifted himself up onto his forearms that had collapsed in the pillow with him to be able to speak clearly.
"Ohhh fuckkk yes I'll be a gooood boyyy mphhh I wannaaaa beeee a gooddd boyyy so fuckinggg bad for you pleaseeee." Ghost struggled to even speak without turning into a moaning mess of a puddle on the bed below Y/N. As Ghost had said that you started moving your fingers in his hole again slowly building back up his orgasm. While you where spreading Ghost's hole you started having a sneaking suspicion that Ghost was on the brink of orgasm and you wanted to rip away that sweat release away from Ghost desperately. You had successfully turned Ghost into your own personal slut and you had only jacked him off for a bit and had two fingers in his ass. Ghost didn't even get to cum from it.
"Fuck fuck fuck pleaseeees I'm sooo fuckinggg closeee pleaseee rightt thereee pleaseee." Ghost was begging as you abused the fuck out of his prostate. he was so desperate he wanted to cum more than anything. He almost forgot all about how he was going to get fucked in the ass soon with a 6 inch strap. But he was blinded by his need for any sexual release at all.
"I'm so sorry but you don't get to cum yet. I wanna be balls deep in your ass when you get to cum good boy. You might not even be aloud to cum then. I like watching you be desperate for release." You said as you pulled your middle and ring finger out of Ghosts ass. Ghost whined out of frustration.
"How do you like the roles being reversed.? Now your the one who's desperately wanting to cum." You said to Ghost you slowly went back to slowly jacking him off to make up for the loss of fingers in his ass.
"It'sss fuckinggg amazing." Ghost managed to choke out struggling to stay on his forearms and knees for you. He was shaking so badly trying not to just fucking die.
"FUCK." Ghost cursed loudly over and over before falling onto the pillow in a shaking puddle of sexual frustration when you suddenly pulled your hand away from his twitching dick. You let Ghost sit there for a minute to allow him to readjust his position and calm down from his just denied orgasm from you. Ghost sat back up on his forearms and knees hoping that this time you would fuck him until he was fucking brain dead and that you would allow him to experience his long awaited orgasm he wanted more than anything in the whole wide world. You grabbed the bottle of flavored lube putting an extra drop on Ghosts desperate aching hole begging to be filled by your strap. He shivered from the cold lube making contact to his skin. you got a generous amount of lube on the strap making sure that it would be as painless as it can possibly be going in as it could be for Ghost. After you where done coating lube on the strap you lined it up with Ghost's hungry for cock hole. You slowly pushed it into Ghosts hole. Ghost hissed at first from the stinging burn of the strap entering his unexperienced hole but it got quickly replaced with more pleasure than pain.
"thank youuuu thank youuu fuckkk it feels so fucking gooddd ohhhh fuckkk." You where barley pushed into Ghost's hole and he already was a moaning mess telling you how it felt so good to have you in him and how much he loved it and how he never wanted you to stop fucking him ever. As you slowly bottomed out in Ghost's hole you stoped moving waiting for him to adjust to the size of the strap on. you bent over his back touching your chest to his back so you could whisper into his ear.
"Hey can you be a good boy for me and tell me when I can start moving?" You softy whispered into his ear just how you knew he loved it. After a minute or two Ghost told you to start moving. You pulled almost all the way out slamming back in making Ghost feel and look like if he was seeing god or at least his eyes looked like that from what could be seen from under his mask you wish you could have seen it. But Ghosts face was hidden away from you. You eventually found a good pace to keep thrusting at that was driving Ghost absolutely fucking insane. Ghost's moans sounded like the most divine thing to ever exist. You wanted to leave hickys all over his perfect looking body and that's what you planned to do soon.
"Fuckkkk it feels so gooddddd ohh fuckkk I thinkk I'm going to cummm soon holyyy fuckkk pleaseeee let me cummm pleaseeeeee I promissss I've been a goodddboyy For youuu OH FUCK PLEASE DON'T STOP I'M SO CLOSEEEE." Ghost was whining whimpering and moaning and begging to be told it was okay to cum moaning whimpering and whining extremely loudly for it. He was terrified that you where going to edge him another time almost as if he knew your evil plan.
"I'm so sorry my perfect good boy but I can't let you cum yet that wouldn't be to fun now would it?" You said stopping right before ghost could get his release.
"NO STOP PLEASE PLEASE KEEP GOING PLEASEEEEEE FUCKKK PLEASEEE I NEEDDDD TO CUMMM." Ghost's whole body was shaking with the pleasure that was ripped away when he was so close he desperately tried to buck his hips back onto the strap with little success for any pleasure to be caused by it.
"I need to cum so bad that it hurtsss." Ghost whined
"I know but you know the word to say if you want me to stop." You said rubbing you hand up and down his aching thigh you where just being cruel to Ghost at this point.
"no please don't stop pleaseeee I need youuu to fuckk me until I can't think of anything but how wellll you can fuck me with your big fucking cockkkkk." Ghost panted and whined desperate for you to start pounding him. He tried again to buck back onto the strap desperately. The last time he had done it it didn't bother you but this time it made you want to punish him just for fun.
"STOP THAT." you scolded Ghost for even attempting to buck back onto the strap not just once but multiple times.
"I'mmm so sorryyyy I justtt needddd to cumm so baddlyyy." Ghost wimped in response hoping that you where not mad. You took your left hand and spanked Ghost's ass as hard as you could 10 times. Ghost had enjoyed getting spankings he was moaning and whimpering the whole time. It seemed like if ghost was having as much fun as if you where pounding into him as humanly hard and fast as you could.
"I'm so sorryyyy what can I do to make you forgive me?" Ghost whimpered he enjoyed the spankings more than he will ever admit to someone. He was trying to get away with pretending that he didn't like it but he was doing a shity job about that.
"Flip over for me so I can see your pretty eyes and mask and don't try not to moan wimpier or whine be as loud as you can and you let me give you hickys lots of them." You said looking up and down his muscular back and the back of head at his mask.
"Will you let me cum if I listen to all of those rules?" Ghost asked hopeful. Hoping it would be vary enthusiastic yes from you.
"Yes I will let you cum Ghost if you flip over for me like a good boy would. And follow my rules" You just wanted to be leaving hickys up and down Ghosts neck and to just be kissing him while pounding into Him like a wild animal. Ghost got up onto his shaky arms and legs to flip over so desperate for the promise of you letting him finally experience the pleasure of cuming he probably would've done anything you told him to do. Ghost looked up at you through his mask as you slowly started thrusting in and out knowing it wouldn't take much to get ghost to cum right now in his current state. You put your hands on the sides of his hips to make it easier for you to keep fucking him. You where kinda surprised that ghost lasted the first few thrusts. You pulled ghosts mask up far enough to give him a Quick peck on the lips before you started biting on his neck leaving hickes as soon as you found Ghosts sweet spot he was somehow even more of a moaning mess Ghost wasn't trying to be quiet anymore he was trying to be louder now. he was moaning about everything about how good you felt pounding him how much he loved you, how much he wanted to cum, and that he how much he loves you and wants you to go faster even though he thinks he will break if you go any faster. One of Ghost's hands went down to his dick to jack himself off. Your hands moved away from his hips grabbing both of his arms to pin them above his head stoping Ghost from touching himself. You bit down hard right where his sweat spot was to make him suffer. This however was the last straw for Ghost.
"PLEASE I'm begging you I need to cum I don't think I can last long fuck pleaaseeeeeeee I nneeddd it so badlyyyy." Ghost somehow got even more vocal with moaning and begging to cum.
"FUCK pleaseeee pleaseee pleaseee let me cummmmm." Ghost was whining desperately whining I don't think he could have lasted being denied another orgasm so you decided to be nice and keep your promise you did not originally plan to keep And to let him finally get what he desperately needed an Orgasm. You separated your mouth from his neck to tell him to cum and to praise him. Still holding his arms above his head.
"Yes cum all you want good boy you've done so good for me." You whispered in his ear as you released his arms so you could start jacking him off.
"FUCKKKTHANKYOUUUUUUUUUSOMUCHHHILOVEYOUUU." Ghost was talking so fast it sounded all like one word. as he finally cummed all over his chest. Moaning and panting
You kept thrusting into him riding out his orgasm. You get off of Ghost and only just now realize how much of a mess you two where. You unhooked your harness putting the strap on the bedside table as you walk to the bathroom to go get a towel to wipe down the mess he made all over himself, you and the bed.
————————————————————-
A/N
Word count 2,897 words
I wrote this sitting on the same couch less than three feet away from my best friend and I made him read it twice to see his opinions on it but to be fair he was reading smut and we were both high as balls at the time though we only had enough weed for him. It's okay tho because I took 20mg of Adderall.