Chapter 7

[FOUR MONTHS LATER]
.
.
.
.
.
.
(No one POV)

Dream is now staying at the dorm with two of his roommate. They were good to dream, they take care of him, make sure he eats and training together. The one with red hair, black eye and is taller which is about 185cm is Samuel. On the other hand, with black hair and blue ocean eyes is Jefferson and he is 189cm. Dream had to look up to them when they talk because they're freaking taller than him.
.
.
.
.
[Dream is 170cm tall]
.
.
.
.
Dream is way too happy to have a friend like them. He appreciates them and loves to spend time with them.

Dream is now training in a training room all by himself. It was supposed to be resting time but his not resting TvT. He barely got an energy to lift the wooden sword and he's exhausted. As he still training, someone enter the room. It is Techno. Dream didn't realize he was there, instead he trained. Techno analysis his movement, the way he swing the wooden sword and running.

Until, dream was now collapse on the floor panting. Techno rush over and looked at him. Dream is closing his eye as he felt someone looking at him. He open his eyes and saw techno looking at him. He smiled and giggle a bit. Little do they know, techno left a small smile to Dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"PHIL!!" Wilbur ran towards to the man and hugged him. Wilbur ask and told Phil something about how to recreate the world without zombie along with Punz. They were trying to search some clue and object to activate machine that they were working on according to the book.

On the other hand, Quackity, Sapnap, George and Fundy working on a potion. Well to be specific, they're experiment with the zombie they capture trying to make them more alive like a human. Simply, turning the zombie into human back to normal.

Drista and Captain Puffy working on strategy to collect something, kill zombie and many more as they began to loose more human in the camp than the last time. The world almost fill with zombie and they still can't find a way to turn it back to normal.

"We'll be in danger if our people die more. This zombie are no joke at all!!" Drista is furious with all of this. "I know duckling, I just hope we can be back like the old days.." Puffy pat Drista back to calm her down and hugged her. Drista hug her back receiving some emotional support.

"I hope we can be together like the old days." "Hmm.. I know." Puffy let go off the hug and pet Drista head. "When are you going to tell him duckling? He may not know you but at least try to be with him." "I know but it's hard. I've already talked to him I feel like I've got him back but for him, he saw me as a stranger.."

Drista cover her face as she hold her tears. She was about to cry. "He didn't know me at all as if we both stranger to friends.." "sometimes, life is cruel. Always had those test in life. No one had a good life without the test."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Techno!! Help me!!" Dream cried on how heavy he had to lift the box on his own. "That's why you need to eat more. Look at you still skinny." Techno crossing his arm still standing in front of Dream. "But I've gain weight already!!" "Well you still look skinny. At least not like the other day we found you but you still look skinny as ever!!"

Tommy laugh wheezing like a train maybe more like a kettle and we have ranboo that is praying for Dream life. Tubbo wanted to smack down on Tommy because of his annoying laugh. Well most likely he wanted to help dream but can't because of techno and it's part of his training I guess?

"You still have to box to lift Dream!" "Oh!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!" "NOT UNTIL YOU'VE DONE IT!!" "FUCK!" Dream and Techno bickering, all people eyes on them and sweating because of their behavior. Some people praying for Dreams life because they thought he is going to be dead on Techno hand. While the other trying to figured it out how Dream can speak to Techno like that.