5- how to attend highschool (/neg)

happy new year!

my new years resolutiong is to jot make ANY NEW DRAFTS.

im also going to try and finish all of my current projects.

first one up:

A Guide to Vigilante-ism !

enjoy feral beasts

(or not. you do you.)

tw: accidental transphobia but still in a derogatory way yknow

"Mate. It's time for school, you need to wake up." Phil's muffled voice calls from the other side of the door.

Jokes on him Tommy didn't sleep at all. He doesn't need to wake up.

Tommy sits up, padding off to his bathroom.

"Mate?"

"I'm up!"

"Okay. You have to leave like.. in half an hour, I think."

Perfect. Enough time for Tommy to escape.

He grabs his bag, rushing over to his bathroom window and opening it.

He doesn't care what Phil says, he is not going a highschool. He is too much of a big man for that.

He lowers himself out of the window, manifesting his wings.

He flaps up onto the roof, looking around.

Hah!

Nobody can contain the great Tommy Danger Kraken Innit Beloved Underscore Minecraft-

"Tommy."

Ah, fuck.

Tommy turns around, facing Techno.

"Ayup." he says, hands behind his head nonchalantly.

"Back inside, child. You're going to be late for school."

Damn it.

"But, like-"

"Inside."

"But-"

"Nope."

Tommy sighs, dropping back down over the edge of the roof and going back into his bathroom.

He'll just ditch school.

Phil will probably be mad, but Tommy doesn't really care right now. He has more important things to worry about.

He pulls his binder on first. He then spends about five minutes staring at his closet.

"Breakfast is ready, Tommy!"

He grabs his usual go-to tee shirt, a blue, sky patterned cardigan over it. His brother got it for him. It doesn't smell like him anymore, but it's still comforting. He then finds a random pair of shorts to put on. He puts on his jump-boost shoes and grabs his bag of vigilante stuff, dumping a few of the items out and putting his school stuff in.

He decides that it's good enough. He wants breakfast.

He walks out of his room and into the kitchen.

Phil offers a bottle of coffee creamer to him, gesturing towards the coffee machine in the corner.

"Thanks, big man." Tommy says.

He unscrews the lid and downs it. It's good, some type of caramel flavor that Tommy really likes. He wonders if they have any more.