012|| Welcome to Hogwarts

[It is nighttime at Hogsmeade station, the train blows its whistle and pulls into outside the station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern. People, in their robes, begin pouring out of the train.]

"Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Hagrid shouted.

[Harry, Lily and Ron, now in their robes, walk up to Hagrid.]

"Hey Harry, Hey Lily" Hagrid greets politely as Harry and Lily greet him back.

"Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me." Hagrid shouts again.

[Later, a large number of boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle, known as the Hogwarts Castle, can be seen. People are in awe.]

Everyone stares at the castle in awe. It was always special no matter how many times they saw it.

"Wicked" Ron mutters.

[They continue on further towards the castle. Later on, the first year students walk in the castle, and up the staircase. As the camera pans, we see on a higher level, Professor McGonagall is waiting. She taps her fingers on a stone railing, and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers.]

"MINNIE" James screams loudly as McGonagall rolls her eyes.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."  McGonagall says. 

"That was the same speech you gave us" Remus said.

McGonagall just shrugs.

"I like her" Lily says to Hermione.

[A scared looking boy called Neville Longbottom, spots his toad sitting near McGonagall. He jumps forward.]

"Trevor!" Neville screamed as her caught his toad.

McGonagall gave him a look as he walked away embarrassed.

Everyone laughed at Neville who laughed along with them.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." McGonagall says as she walks into the great hall.

[A young evil looking boy, with short blonde hair, called Lucien Malfoy, speaks up.]

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry and Lillian Potter have come to Hogwarts. This Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy... Lucien Malfoy"

"Bond.. James Bond" Lillian mimics as the muggleborn students laugh, understanding the joke.

Ron snickers at Lucien who glares back.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley. Well, soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potters. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Lucien puts out his hand to harry and Lillian who stare at him.

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks." Harry says as Lily just look at Lucien disgusted.

Lucien looks down embarrassed and Narcissa glares at Lucius.

Lucien glares. McGonagall taps his shoulder as Lucien returns black to his place with one last glare at the Potters.

"We are ready for you now. Follow me" McGonagall says as the doors open.

•••

guess who finally decided to update? me :D

just to clarify, none of my books are on hold. I'm pretty busy so they'll have slow updates