- 𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺

Title: Flyboys
Love Interest: Poe Dameron and
eventually another Male OC 😏
Movie: Force Awakens - Rise of Skywalker

Description: Bellatrix Skywalker has been missing for 2 months. Everyone in the galaxy who had a shed of good light in them were looking for her. Including the best pilot in the Resistance, Poe Dameron was searching for her, but he was determined to not search for Luke Skywalker's daughter. He was searching for the love of his life.

Opinion: I don't like old men most of the time, but OSCAR ISSAC??? No chances, he is one of my biggest celebrity crushes that I would simply die if I ever meet him. Besides that, I always wondered if Luke had kids and let's admit, he would be just like his dad so ofc he was never there for them.

Also this is will be my first ever time writing a poly relationship. For the first part it will be focused on just Poe and Bellatrix, but after that I will need help when I bring in Elio (my OC). I don't personally know any friends who are poly to base this off of so if any of you would like to help with this story just dm me!

 I don't personally know any friends who are poly to base this off of so if any of you would like to help with this story just dm me!

MISS FLO 😩🫶

MISS FLO 😩🫶

also Elio will be played by my other bae Thomas Doherty