𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Cash POV not editedMonday, March 4, 2024

Cash POV
not edited
Monday, March 4, 2024

Something is up with Atticus.

It all started when he ate me out like rent was due.

It was little things at first, like he wouldn't be as talkative as he usually gets with me, or he'd shy away from public affection. I just thought it was because my sweet boy is shy.

That was until I saw how not shy he actually is.

Ever since word got out that's we're dating, he's been a lot more popular. With guys and girls alike.

All of a sudden Atticus can hold a decent conversation with everyone but me. Now don't get me wrong, I am in no way mad at fact that he's branching out.

My baby is too great to not share with the world.

I just wish he would prioritize me the same way he prioritizes socializing.

Don't worry though; all this insecure mess will leave as soon as I talk to Atticus.

Here's how it will go:

I go talk to Atticus.

I tell him how he's been acting different and ask him to spend more time with me, and less time with everyone else.

Then he assures me how much he likes me, we kiss, and I suck his dick during tutoring. (maybe)

Everything will be fine!

I walk into my first period that I share with At, and everything goes quiet. Everyone stares at me as I slowly make my way towards my seat.

"Why're y'all staring at me you lil weirdos?"

Immediately everyone looks away, and the whispers start up. Almost every group of people is whispering while side eying me except for some little  white boy.

Well, he's definitely not little.

I look to my left and see this muscular white boy sort of slouching over his desk. I take a closer look and notice that he was one of the main people I saw Atticus talking with the most.

I check my phone again to see if Atticus messaged me back, but they're was no response.

What the fuck is going on today?

I make the decision to talk tot he boy and ask him what's up with Atticus. I scoot my chair over and clear my throat.

He looks up shocked at the fact that I'm talking to him.