Special Part II.

bae yenbi, in sunwoo's eyes

pretty, always the prettiest.

if you ask me why i love bae yenbi so much, im sure i have no answer for that because fell for her this hard was never cross my mind.

bae yenbi, she's just a stranger who meant to caught my attention. it was 2 years ago, saw her playing with a cat in front of the school's gate.

her eyes, her smile, her braided short hair with that messy bangs...she looks like a dream. i can't take my eyes off her.

i know i was being denial at first, i keep denying my feelings for her because i think it was embarrassing.

not until i realized, she's someone worth loving for.

before we started talking, i keep thinking that i fall in love with the idea of her i've created in my head. but since we became closer, she showed me that i'm not wrong. things i imagined about her, its became reality, like a dreams come true.

if you ask me what i love the most about bae yenbi, there's so many to list to the point it will remains uncountable. i love her messy bangs in the morning, i love her sweet smile, i love the way she notices a small things like it was matter for her, i love the way her eyes lights up everytime she tells me about things she loves, i love the way she talks in excitement everytime she found something new, i love the way she keeps talking about everything, LITERALLY ABOUT EVERYTHING like i was her human diary.

people says, if you choose to love someone, that means you're ready to love them at their best and at their worst too.

i love the way she cries over small things, and the way she keep overthinks and texted me late at night asking for a reassurance. i love the way she always ask for my opinion in everything because she can't make decisions on her own and was scared to make a bad choice. i love the way she gets jealous easily, i love the way she randomly text and say "i miss you" when we were arguing. loving her makes me realize, she's a perfectly imperfect girl and i love everything about her, including her flaws.

i used to be the "tsundere-type of boyfriend" in her eyes, i didn't show my love for her that much because i think it was embarrassing but she teaches me how loving someone is a beautiful thing human can do and we shouldn't feel bad for that. it's not embarrassing, it's not cringe, it's never was.

bae yenbi, my pretty girl. happiness always looks good on you but i love when you're happy because of me. i promise i will make you the happiest girl in this world. because i choose to love you, and i will always truly, completely love you.

bae yenbi, the prettiest. you deserves a good guy and i will make sure i'm the "good guy" in your life.
i love you, forever and always.

xx, kim sunwoo.

she is sunsets and the hot tea in the evening

she is sunsets and the hot tea in the evening. she is the song you fall in love with just in one listen, the beautiful intro in music that make people gasp while listening to it. she is the poem i wanted to write. she is everything lovely.
i fell first and i will continue to fell harder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

its been a while, haloooo :D
a special part to celebrates a 4K votes ! thank you so much omg T____T
thank you for giving so much love to this work, i appreciate it so so much. i hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as i enjoy writing it :)

much love, BBANGTESE <3