𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

- ; x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

- ; x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

- 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴(𝘀) : ɴᴏɴᴇ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ! ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ᴄʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛᴇᴇɴꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

- 𝗮/𝗻 : ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ... ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ, ᴀꜱ ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ! ^^"

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ! ♡︎♡︎

-✰-

The Grand Duchy of Rosaria is covered in an endless blanket of stars as darkness falls, and the moon illuminates down from above, lighting the entire kingdom with its' own light. The night sky has always seemed to hide countless undiscovered secrets; it has always seemed to conceal something that most people wouldn't be able to see or even notice. There are certain things no one wants to know or even see-a secret that might leave you feeling hollowed.

However, despite it being quite late, two young noble figures can be found in one of the palace courtyards fully awake and unwilling to go to sleep just yet. They seem to be enjoying their alone time together for the time being, having a few conversations about various things. It doesn't matter what they're talking about-- they seem to have less time to spend with each other lately, so they appreciate any opportunity to do so.

"Have you ever thought on what the stars might symbolize?" The young lady asks out of curiosity towards the First Shield of Rosaria-- her eyes has a wondrous look in them as she gazes upwards. He gives her a quick glance before moving to follow her line of vision, softly grinning at it.

After some thought, he replies, "I've wondered the same." She looks at him as he continues further. "But I suppose it depends on what the person may think it represents of."