𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

- ; x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

- ; x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

- 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴(𝘀) : ᴀ ᴍɪxᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏ <33

ᴅᴏ ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ!! ♡︎♡︎

 ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ!! ♡︎♡︎

-✰-

It appeared as though everything had just happened yesterday. Birds flying and chirping up above, decorating the light blue sky even more breathtakingly. (Y/N) was strolling at the streets of Rosaria in a delicate (F/C) dress, taking in the natural surroundings. However, her mind is not in the present or even anything as such. Her mind is filled with various, wondrous thoughts-- almost about everything that may seem out of the world.

"Good morning, (N/N)."

She blinked, turning around to face the familiar person who have just spoken to her. By the time her are eyes set on the figure, he was already gazing at her with his signature charming smile. The sword was strapped onto his back as per usual, given his position as the First Shield of Rosaria. She couldn't stop the grin that's starting to form upon her delicate features-- embracing him almost right away.

"Clive! I missed you so much!" He smiles broadly at her excitement, lifting her up slightly while returning the hug. He lowers her back down after a short while.

"Do forgive me for not being able to see you as much lately, sweetheart," he apologizes, cupping her cheek with one of his gloved hands. "There are some things that I wanted to take care of before our marriage."

She hummed in response, leaning into his touch contentedly. "It is quite alright... I understand you well." Her simple answer causes Clive to gaze back at her appreciatively, placing a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Well then..." Clive starts, looking down at their hands clasped to each other lovingly. "How about we have a lunch together at our favourite spot to make up for lost time?" He suggested, grinning excitedly at her. With no hesitation, (Y/N) nods enthusiastically in agreement.