Chapter 3 ♡

chapter 3: dinner.

>> nadine's p.o.v

***

I arrived at the dorm, but James wasn't here. Oh well. I went to my room and dropped the shopping bags on the floor and flopped on my bed. It's been a long day, I changed into some yoga pants, a white tank top, then put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went outside my room and grabbed the remote. I flipped through channels, then the door opened. I turned around and saw James. "Hey, what do you want for dinner?" I said, "I'm not in the mood to cook, sorry." I said. "Pizza, sounds good." He simply says. He flopped down on the couch next to me, I stood up and went to the telephone. "What toppings do you like?" I said my back facing him. "Anything." He said, I rolled my eyes not knowing what to order.

I ordered Pepporoni, anyway. James stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle, "So, how's your day?" He said, "Fine, you?" I said walking to the couch, "Umm.. It's great." He said. I was watching Divergent on Star Movies, when James asked me. "What, sorry didn't catch that." I said looking at him, beside me. "I said, did you moved on?" He said. "Moved on from what?" I said nervously, "I know you know what I mean." He said. "Of course, it's been two long years." I said, and seriously I saw something happened in his eyes, like... he's hurt.

Pfft, no that cannot happen.. right? We stared at each other, then he started leaning in. Oh no, Lord please this can't happen! "Pizza delivery!" Someone knocked on the door. Thank you, Lord I love you! I quickly stood up and let out a nervous sigh. I went to the door and payed for the pizza, I got one plate and grabbed two slices of pizza and quickly went to my room. Oh, snap I forgot my water bottle!

I opened my door and quickly went to the fridge and grabbed the water bottle, went to my room, and locked the door.

***

>> james' p.o.v

I'm so stupid.

Why did I asked that worthless question? I went to the kitchen and grabbed a slice and ate silently. Once I was done eating I grabbed the box and put it on the fridge, I actually ate three slices. I was drinking water, Nadine went out her room and went to the kitchen, I watched her while she washed her plate and throw the water bottle on the trash bin.

The next thing I know, she's inside her room. I sighed and went to my own room. I changed into my sweats and a muscle tee. I jumped on my bed and opened the air conditioner, I went under the covers and grabbed my phone. I used my phone until my eyelids was heavy, I set my timer for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day of classes. I decided to write a note to Nadine, went outside my room and slipped the note under her bedroom door. It was now 10:04 p.m, so I go under the covers and fell asleep.

***

( a/n hey guys, another chapter. sorry if it's short but I will update fast. i really hope you all like this and see you on the next chapter! oh, and please vote, comment, follow, add to RL, and happy reading!! - bea xx )