Chapter 1 ♡

chapter 1: we meet again.

>> nadine's p.o.v

***

'beep. beep. beep.'

I groaned as I open my eyes, squinting them a little bit because of the sunlight coming from the windows. I looked up from my alarm and saw the time. I sat straight up and leaned against the headboard, rubbing my sleepy eyes. I grabbed my phone from my night desk and checked the calendar. Oh yeah, my new roommate is coming today, better get ready.

I stood up and made my bed and went to the bathroom. I really hope my new roommate is a girl, the last was a boy and it was awful. I quickly showered and after I took a shower, I went to my closet and pulled out my outfit, which is just my aztec cropped shirt, my high-waisted denim shorts, and my black combat boots. I went to the small kitchen and made myself breakfast. After I ate, I went back to my room and fixed my things on my backpack. It's Sunday today, so no classes. I brushed my teeth and wore my sunglasses since it's sunny outside.

I grabbed my backpack, my phone, my car keys, and the dorm key. I went outside and went straight to the parking lot. I unlocked my car and placed my backpack at the backseat. Once I was out of the campus, I went to the airport since this new roommate of mine is from Australia. To be honest, when I think or say Australia I will get this weird feeling.

A few minutes passed, I finally arrived at the airport. I climbed outside of my car and grabbed my backpack from the backseat and the sign for my new roommate that our school is written on it. I locked my car and grabbed my phone from my backpack's pocket. I pressed Messages and went to the unknown number of my roommate. Yeah I still don't know his/her name and gender. He/She don't want to say his/her name and gender. So it's hard.

I texted my roommate to know where his/her Bay is. Then a couple minutes, my roommate replyed and he/she said 'Bay 7'. I again unlocked my car and drove there since I parked at 'Bay 1'. Once I got at the right Bay, I stepped out the car grabbed my backpack and the sign. I locked my car and held the sign up and there I saw a boy started walking up to me. The closer he approached I started to realize that he was awfully familiar. I knitted my eyebrows together and removed my sunglasses, my jaw slighty opening. He also does it, taking off his sunglasses, eyebrows knitted together.

"James?"

"Nadine?"

We said the same time. This can't be happening.

***

>> james' p.o.v

I woke up by the voice speaking through the intercom. I stood up and shoved my headphones into my backpack and reached for my bag at the compartment. The line of people slowly got out of the plane. Once I was out, I streched my legs and wore my sunglasses. I went to 'Bay 7', then my phone vibrated from my pocket. I got it out of my pocket and saw an unknown number that I assumed was my roommate. He/She said which Bay I was. Yeah I don't know the name or gender of my roommate, but I really hope it's a boy so we can get along better.

I replyed from his/her text and said 'Bay 7'. I waited for my roommate, then suddenly a car pulled in. Then a girl, who looks really familiar stepped out of the car and hold out a sign that my new university written on it. So my roommate is a girl. Great.

I approached the girl, and the closer I got to her the more I realize she was really really familiar.

This can't be.

I knitted my eyebrows and took off my sunglasses, opening my mouth slowly. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Nadine?"

"James?"

We said at the same time. Lord, what are you doing to me?

I cleared my throat she did too. "Um..so we meet again." She said holding out her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand and sparks flying everywhere, what?!? She unlocked her car and opened the trunk. I gently placed my luggage and backpack on her trunk. I swear this car brings back memories.

"So where do you sit?" She asked tapping her foot. "Passenger seat." I said, I saw her eyes was shock a little bit.
I climbed at the passenger seat and she on the driver's seat. She drived towards the university. While she was driving thoughts roaming around my head. It was really driving me crazy.

After a few minutes of really awkward silence we finally got at the university.

***

( a/n: hey guys so the first chapter done. I hope you like this, I don't know if this long or not so yeah. oh, and Nadine's outfit at the media box. love you all :*** vote, comment, follow, and happy reading! ). - bea xx

( p.s sorry for James' pov if it's short. )