02

Chapter 2: Angry and acting out

𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓼𝓴𝓲

•~•

Eleven year old Kyle sat on the crib. It was a snowy summer day in south park as he bit his lip. Freezing. He sat in front of Stan's house, waiting for him. He wanted to ask if he could play but when he knocked no one answered. He's worth waiting for. He then pulls out a chocolate bar from his pocket. There was only one piece left. His stomach growled but he shook his head and put it back in his pocket.

'I'm saving it for Stan.'

After what seemed like an eternity he heard the door open. Kyle quickly turned around. He thought no one was home? That's why he was waiting here. Why was Stan here all alone? Where are his parents? Dispute his concerns and confusion; Kyle stood up and ran over to his super best friend. "Hi Stan!" He stood in front of him smiling at him.

Stan was kinda looking down. He had one of his hands on his arm before quickly looking up. Like he was snapping out thought. "O-oh..hey Kyle!" He gave him a small smile kinda loosening up a bit. "I-i didn't know you were out here.." He looks down. He felt bad for leaving his super best friend outside waiting for him.

Kyle shook his shoulders smiling before they start walking. "Oh I don't really care. Your my super best friend! Of course I'll wait for you!" Stan gave him a warm small smile while kinda folding his arms. Kyle gave him this worried look. "You okay Stan..?" Stan looked up and smiles. "Y-yeah!" Kyle then pulls out his chocolate bar from his pocket handing it to him.

"I saved this for you. Maybe it could make you feel better?" Stan smiled more taking it and eating it. It tasted so fantastic. "Thanks..y-you didn't-" "Of course I did." Kyle noticed Stan look away covering his face a bit. Seriously what's up with him? He chooses to ignore it this time.

"Anyways I came to ask if you wanted to join me and the other guys at basketball today! Their playing at the park and-" "I-I'm not really in the m-mood today Kyle..M-my legs hurt..I just.. don't wanna talk or h-hang out.." This made Kyle stop in his tracks. What? Stan always is down to go with the other guys..if not then they always hang out with each other..why is he?

He continues walking leaving the ginger jew behind. "I'll..c-catch you later Kyle..thanks for the chocolate..I mean it.." He then threw the chocolate wrapper on the floor. And walked off.. almost limping.

... why did his legs hurt?

•~•

9TH GRADE

•~•

It was a loomy dark, dirty boys bathroom and the red head leans against a wall. Arms crossed while looking at his friends shaking his head in disappointment. "What's up your ass Jew?" His friends and a couple of random other boys Kyle never seen till today laugh at his joke. Kyle groans and rolls his eyes looking away. "Shut up fatass."

A small weak giggle stood out from the rest of the boys laughter. Stan. He really does have a pretty laugh. Kyle felt his face warm up a bit. I guess you could say he was..very attracted to Stan. I mean. Could you blame him? He's perfect.. and he's so.. pretty..He didn't really care that he was laughing at him. He just likes hearing his laugh.

He watched as the group of boys pulled out a bunch of drugs that Kyle definitely wasn't familiar with. They started doing the drugs as Kyle blankly stood there. Cartman. Kenny. Random boy. Random boy. Random boy. Then..Stan. Stan did the drug as he blew the smoke out and took a couple of hits after that. Kyle watched as the smoke blew upwards into a vent as the other boys laughed. But Stan only made a small, weak giggle.

Kyle would be lying if he didn't think he was hella cute as fuck. But he definitely doesn't support this! He doesn't support any of this! He's literally standing here watching his super best friend doing drugs! But..he stands there and does nothing. Suddenly Stan turned to him and gave him a weak..but sweet smile as he kinda struggles to walk over to him.

The other boys were busy talking and doing other drugs as Stan stood next to the taller boy. "Hey...you..you wanna try..?" He held the pin up as Kyle looked down. He blushes at his smile and looks away stumbling in his words. "What!? No!! Stan that's- that's crazy..this is crazy! Y-you shouldn't be doing this..!"

Stan's eyes dull more than they already always were. His facial expression didn't seem to get angry. If anything he looked kinda disappointed and..sad "Oh..y-yeah I guess your right..." Kyle sighs looking fully at him. "T-then.." He looks down before hesitantly gently grabbing his freezing hands and warming them with his. "Why are you doing this?"

Stan looked up at him blankly, blinking a couple times before quickly yanking his hands away from him shaking a bit. Was he uncomfortable? "S-sorry-" "No it's fine just." He stuffs his hands in his pockets before looking up giving him this..smile? "I just don't like people touching me..!" "Oh.."

Stan still kinda looks at him silently and Kyle was honestly enjoying this but strangely he felt like a creep for looking at his best friend as.. something more. This moment ended when some random kid doing drugs with him called him over. The group started walking out of the bathroom as Stan turned to Kyle. "I-I'll see you later Kyle.." He turns as rushed over to them walking out.

God what happened?

•~•

PRESENT DAY

•~•

Kyle stood there blankly was Stan storms off as people move out of his way. Wow. That was- what? Crackheads? He means Kenny and Fatass right? Well obviously. What does he mean if they told him something? Just, this is so confusing. Kids started whispering stuff. As Kyle just sighs walking away not wanting to deal with everyone else's drama and rumors.

He walks down the halls to his locker to get his shit before leaving when he sees fatass and Kenny leaning on his locker. Kyle walked over to them and stopped. "Well finally the Jew decided to come." "Shut up fatass." Kenny put his hand up indicating for them to shut up. "What's up with Stan guys? I bumped into him and he snapped and said if you guys told me anything." Kenny stood up striaght. As he stepped forward towards Kyle.

"He's been acting..off." he started. He looked back at Cartman as Cartman folded his arms looking away. "He said that we don't care and we're just a bunch of crack heads." Kenny said dully looking down. Kyle just sighs. "It'll talk to him later, I'll stop by his house. I'm sure he didn't mean what he said." Kyle said smiling at Kenny putting his hand on his shoulder.

Kenny kinda smiled. "Hopefully..I got to go I have to pick up Karen. Bye guys." He walked away seemingly lonely. Cartman walked up to Kyle with a face that could say a thousand words. "Kyle. I saw something in Stan that..might be something you might not be ready to handle." Kyle looks at him. "Why do you say that?" He says sternly. "Trust me Kyle. Just be careful. I could tell he's going through something.. horrible."

He then starts to walk away. "Seriously Kyle. I know a victim when I see one." That's all he said before walking down the lonely hall. Victim? What does he mean by that?.. victim of abuse? Or...no no.. that's too horrible but..they would make sense he doesn't like people touching him..no! No..some people just don't like others touching them.. but..no. no. Cartman doesn't know what he's talking about. Stan is fine. He just needs a friend. He's fine. He's fine..is he?

•~•

End of chapter two

Date: Thursday, June 15th 2023, 1:29 am

Word count: 1390

Sorry for not uploading just life has been busy lol.