🎄🎄 Christmas Event! 🎄🎄

(Area 11)

We See ThunderFuse, Fury, Bumblebee, Jazz, Cliffjumper, Hotrod, Kaname, and Kallen Driving Through the City as they Looked around the area and Saw Snow as well as Other Christmas Decorations. They Continued do drive down other streets and Saw many more decorations that they were amazed at

Cliffjumper: Hey... what's with all these Decorations ?

Kaname: Well its December, so it's getting Close to Christmas?

ThunderFuse: Christmas?... What is that?

Kaname: Well its an Earth Holiday.. It's meant to Commemorate the birth of Jesus.

Fury: I see... So how do you celebrate Christmas?

Kallen: Well its Quite Simple, You Set up a Tree Somewhere in Your Home and Decorative it and your Home with nice Ornaments, Stockings, Lights, and other Nice Decorations, then on December 25 this Man Named Santa Claus Goes and Places Presents Under the Tree, and Fills the Stockings with Goodies.

Hotrod: Could you Tell us more about this... Santa Claus?

Kaname: Well He's this Big Man with a White Beard, Red Hat and Suit, Black Boots, He Carrys a big sack full of presents and He Rides on a Sleigh that Flys with Nine Magical Reindeer

Jazz: Whoa this Santa has Magical Reindeer?

Kaname: Yeah, Their Names are...

Kallen: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

Jazz: (Suprised) Whoa!

Bumblebee: A Red Nose Reindeer, how Is that Possible?

Kallen: I Dunno It beats me, but that's what makes Rudolph Unique from the Rest.

ThunderFuse: Oh Okay, So He's Special.

Kaname: Yeah, Come on, I know a Good Place that we can go too.

Kaname and Kallen then Take the Autobots too a Good place where they could see more things about Christmas.

(ARK)

We See Aquaria with IronHide, Brawn, Hotshot, and Red Alert as they Were Setting up Christmas Decorations around the Ark. Aquaria was Helping Brawn Hang up the Christmas Lights.

 Aquaria was Helping Brawn Hang up the Christmas Lights

They Hung Up the Lights as Hotshot Liked how it Looked.

Hotshot: It's so Beautiful! That's a lot of Bright Colorful Lights!

IronHide: Yeah, You Bet. It's the Perfect Spot.

Red Alert: IronHide! IronHide!

IronHide Looks Over at Red Alert who was Holding Many Christmas Wreaths