Prologue: Fall of Cybertron

——————-——————-——————-—————

The Galaxy is a huge world to explore. Many stars, many worlds to explore in the naked eye as the universe goes on endless and endless to come.

But before time, before all life was born, there were two warriors fighting each other cross the universe fighting for what they believed. One the devourer of worlds, enemy to life itself, Unicron. And the bring of life itself, protecter of the universe and the Galaxy's beacon of light, Primus.

 And the bring of life itself, protecter of the universe and the Galaxy's beacon of light, Primus

The two titans clash as the universe around them watches the epic battle between good vs evil. Their bloods spread across the stars as they fight for millions and millions of years.

But then Primus gives birth the 13 primes, warriors who serve Primus as they help Primus battle Unicron and after a long struggle. The evil Unicron was defeated and thought to be destroyed and the universe was in peace once again.

Primus transform himself into a planet were he and his 13 primes bring life to the planet by making Cybertronian's and calls the planet they are starting their home known as....Cybertron.

In time, the Primes slowly die out living the Cybertrons councils and government's to keep the planet Cybertron safe and ruled as two kinds of Cybertronian were called, the Autobots and the Decepticons

But little did all the people of Cybertron know, Cybertron will face darkness and fear by one Cybertronian angered by the injustice of the Cybertron's government rallied up all Decepticons as an army to take control Cybertron by force. This Cybertronian's name was the leader of the Decepticons and called by many names but the most name he got was.....Megatron.

But we will follow Four bots and see how they first see the war before they joined the Autobot's and how their journey, begins.

(Cybertron)
(Iacon)
(Year 1)

In the Peaceful Autobot City of Iacon we see Thunderfuse Drive in his Vehicle Mode through the Streets of Iacon. Behind him Were Two Female Cybertronians Who we're also in their Vehicle Modes Driving Behind Him. Their Names were Fury and Aquaria. Last But not Least their Was another Female Cybertronian In her Jet Mode Flying Above them. Her name was SkyFusion.