Chapter 4

We were on our way to the house when we met a wolf.

"Wolfie!" Red started to approach the fox but I stopped him.

"No, red. It might be dangerous."

"But-"

"No buts. We have to find another way."

"It-"

"Come on." I grab him and go around the spot where the wolf was.

I could still see the wolf staring at us. It's eyes were seductive. And no- i don't think i'm being a zoophile but- it was beautiful. Beautiful enough to trick some one to being their prey.

We walked through the deeper side of the forest and i could see the sun coming down. We're running late.

We keep walking further out the forest until i saw a smoke filling in the air.
Wait- a smoke? It was the way to our house. Could it be on fire? We get closer and i could see fire flaring from the direction. I was right. Our house was on fire. Everything was wrecked. As if it was exploded.

I take a step back.

"D-dark..?"

"I know, i know. Our house is on fire.. but everything will be fine.. i promise-"

"No..look ... t-there..."

He pointed behind the trees. I look at the direction he was pointing and there was a creeper...we didn't move afraid that the creeper will see us. More creepers started appearing behind the house, crops.

"W-what are they-"

I cover his mouth with my hand. "Shh."

He hugged me. Thinking that i can protect him. Even though i'm as scared as him. My hands are trembling right now.one of the creeper saw us and started to come to us the others did the same. I needed to protect Red. I don't know where my parents are, dead or alive, but all i have right now is my brother. And i have to protect him.

The creeper started speeding.

"RUN!!"

I get in my stance ready to risk my life for my brother. But he wasn't going anywhere. Instead he was looking at me with the look of fear.

"But.. what about you..?"

"FORGET ABOUT ME!! JUST RUN!! NOW!!!"

he started to tear up harder. He came to me a gave me hug.

"Promise me you won't die..."

I nod at him and he started running.

***

[Red pov]

"Huh..hah.."

I ran as fast as i could. My legs were aching. I was tired. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be with my family.
My face was full with tears. I wanted my brother to be safe.

I kept on running and running non-stop. I was scared.

As I was running, I tripped over a big rock and hit my head on the ground

And everything went dark.

**************

Oh no 😨

Oh well, what can we do about it? 🤭

My hands hurt sm rn.

Poor red :(

What's gonna happen next? 🤨
Stay tuned!

See ya cakes <33