♥×♠ First Snowflake?

Narrator's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was winter break in Night Raven College and most of the students went back to spend time with their beloved families.
Deuce invited Ace for the rest of winter break cuz he had plans for eachother.
______________♠-♥_____________

Monday - 19/12/2022, 7.00A.M

♥'s POV:

I was getting ready and packing my stuff to go to Deuce's place. I heard a knock on my door and turned around to see my brother peeking through.

"Hey there, lil bro! Ya finished yet?" He said and I replied, "No, not yet." He stepped into my room and offered to help but I refused. "Well, alright. Take your time, don't rush. I'll be waiting in the living room, okay?" "Alright, I'll be ready in a few." He walked out of my room and closed the door.

After 2-3 mins, I finished packing and wore a red turtleneck sweater and a black coat. I put on my gloves, a hat, my boots and carried my bag.

I went out my room to see my brother sitting on the couch on his phone, waiting for me. He turned his head and said, "Oh, are you ready to go now?" I exhaled, "Yeah, I guess. "Are you nervous? It's cuz of Deuce is it?~" My brother teasing me while we were walking down the stairs.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna beat you." "Woah okay, Mr. Spade." I smacked him on the head. "Ow! Okay sorry damn." We were outside going to the car. It wasn't snowing but yet it was cold.

⏰!Time skip!⏰

We arrived at Deuce's place. "You better behave, Ace. And also have fun~" he said while chuckling. I turned a little red. "Shut up!" I said. "Be careful, Ace! Love ya!" I was kinda embarrassed when he said that, I replied, "Love you too, brother.."

While I saw my brother driving off, I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. I heard someone unlocking the door, it was Mrs. Spade. "Oh Ace, welcome!"

She said, letting me in. "I think Deuce is still asleep, I'll go wake him." "Wait, I don't want you to disturb him." I said, of course she understood. "Alright sweetie, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, alright? His room is over there." "Alright. Thank you, Mrs. Spade!"

I went into his room and found him peacefully sleeping on his bed. He looked cute- Wait, what am I thinking!? I put down my bag and sit on a chair next to him. He woke up after a few mins

♠'s POV:

"Huh...?" I opened my eyes and looked around to see a ginger hair boy sitting next to me. "Oh. Ace, you're here already!?", I sat up.

"Yeah, your mother let me in and told me you were still asleep." He said. "Ugh..this is embarrassing. Sorry I made you wait." "That's totally fine by me." "I'll go take a shower if you don't mind waiting.." I said, "Of course! Take your time." He replied with a smile.

"Thanks." I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

⏰!Time skip again!

I finished showering and went out to have breakfast, I saw Ace just talking to my mom in the kitchen. "Morning mom!", "Ah, morning my dear." She smiled at me warmly. "Oh yeah Ace, have you had breakfast yet?", to which Ace replied, "Oh yeah, I haven't actually. My brother was meeting up with someone so I didn't really have time." "Then, would you like to have breakfast with us?", I said. "Of course, I'd love to."