𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

On top of everything else going on in my life, I'm also going through a gender identity crisis. I've never really felt super connected to being a girl, like don't get me wrong, I love being feminine. I think my femininity is beautiful and I love doing all the traditionally femme things. But I don't feel like a girl. I also don't feel like boy or feel nonbinary. I just feel nothing, it's like my gender just isn't there.

The label that fits this feeling best is agender, which is when a person feels a lack of gender. And I want to try presenting more masculine or androgynous to see how I feel because I think I'd really like it. And I want to be perceived something other than a girl, like if someone thought I was dude I would consider my day made. Or if someone was straight up confused when they saw me, that would send me over the moon.

The problem is that I don't want to tell my friends, because I've already come out to them several times about my sexual and romantic attraction and I don't think they'd really care anyway. And I'm not trying to make it sound my friends suck bc they don't, they're very accepting and everything, but they know that my pronouns right now are she/they and I don't think any of them use they for me (except for one of them, shout out to you bestie <3). Anyway I kinda want to experiment with she/they/he but I know nobody would use they and he for me, so theres no point in telling anyone. 

Anyway that's it, if you guys have any advice on how to come out to your friends about your gender identity that would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe guys xx