Part ten

It's been two weeks I haven't spoken to anyone not Leah, Caden, Nelly, Trey, Nix, or even Judd. It's like I am a ghost which I prefer Caden and Leah has tried to text and call me but I had no motivation for anything such as picking up my phone for pointless conversations. I haven't left my room for two weeks I have been doing my school work online then I smoke a lot of weed to make any bad feeling disappear. My dad is either drunk or cussing me out from the other side of my door but I just put on my headphones and listen to classic rock very loudly. My clothes probably stink but I don't care I haven't changed my clothes in a week I only have been wearing my black hoodie and black shorts. I also have been drinking not like my dad but good flavor vodka which also helps drown the pain. There was a knock on my window I ignored it but I really didn't care who it was but they knocked again and again. I knew my dad would come bursting in so I opened it. There was Judd standing there with his box that he keeps his stuff.

"Let me in." Judd said in a demanding voice

I scoff walking back to my bed laying back down. Judd came in then pushed my legs out of the way and sit.

"This shit is pathetic."

I sit up to face Judd who kept his same everyday brooding expression on his face. I took another drink of the vodka Judd yanked it out of my hands and chugged the rest of it.

"What the fuck was that for?" I screamed

"You need to stop being a bitch and go talk to Leah so I don't have to hear her whining anymore."

"Look Judd you don't get to come in here and demand me to do things I am going through something here and I just want to be left alone."

"Honestly I don't care everyone goes through something you just need to pick yourself up and fight through it fuck everything around you."

I took Judd's words to heart I wanted to fight through this and get up and fuck off my dad but I just couldn't.

*Judd's POV*
I couldn't stand to see Bailey down like this mostly because it was pathetic but because I remember going through the same thing when I was young the depressed state. Maybe after what I said she will be motivated to get the hell up and go to Leah so I don't after hear anymore about missing her best friend. Then I seen it the burns on Bailey's leg this moment I knew something was happening bigger in her life she needs help but I can't offer any what can I do for the girl. Her eyes watered but she tried to hide it I take a deep breath in what I was about to do. I pulled her into a hug she didn't expect it but hugged me back shortly. We stayed in that position for a minute until we both pulled away but still holding on to each other. Her eyes is most sexiest majestic brown eyes I ever seen I am not the person to compliment things like that but there something about Bailey that I can't put my mind in she's not like the other girls that I decide to hook up with. I don't even want to hook up with her I want more but I don't if she wants the same or can deliver. I couldn't resist I kissed her as hard as I can. Bailey didn't pull away in fact she put her hands on my neck and kissed harder. I could taste the vodka which made me kiss her longer it was the best kiss I ever had. Then she pulled away looking startled which I froze then I made my exit before things get to awkward.

"Goodbye, talk to Leah for my sake."