The Attack.

We've been flying for ever and now I'm kind of getting tired but Dame said we are almost there so im not giving up."hey Dame arent you getting tired""No I could fly forever if I had to""well how far are we I can smell oak so we cant be far And if you need to stop I can just let me know""alright then."suddenly it got cold and the wind was starting to blow."Dame why is it getting so cold we are just going over the mountains""o that makes more sense."I say still worried."I feel like something's watching us.""ya I think so to"We stop on the top of the mountain and sit there and listen.Then out of no where a 3 sabertooth tigers go to attack.I grab my sword and I start to sense them.I charge them and miss without knowing one of them cut my back.I fall on the ground in pain it hurts really bad and I think I'm bleeding. I get back up and charge again I stab one and stab it again to make sure it's dead and go to help Dame.Once I got over to Dame he was having some trouble so I jump in to help out.I stab one of the sabers and I hear Dame attack the other."Did you kill him?"I asked Dame."ya he's gone are you all right?""ya got cut but I'm fine"I feel my back and it still feels like it's bleeding and it still hurts really bad."We'll let's go we start to head down the mountain till we sense the oak trees."well we're here I think I smell something"Dame says listening."ya I think it wolf."