Who's there?

Ever sense I've been in this place that I think is a cave I've been sitting around looking at images in my head.Ive been thinking about the images and think the images have something to do with those strange people.I've also been thinking am I one of them but in a different form or a different animal."hey"someone said in this place it didnt echo and I'm not sure why."hey man get up"the person said "who are you"I say confussed"A bat in this cave and u have been sitting there for ever so why don't u get up and I can help around" "ok"I said getting up.When I got up I felt really tired my leg were weak and my head still hurt."You look hungry want something to eat""no I'm good"I say actually a little hungry."Where are u from u seemed lost or something?""Well when i got here I had know idea where I was till you said we were in a cave.""So you been here for like a week and you've been doing nothing sense?""Well I've been seeing things in my head like images of people fighting some guy and well I have no idea what they mean.""well I think your a oracle like the one in myths cause well I've heard of others like you but aren't oracles their half animal half human like you.They've been out in other place though so you'll have to find them if you want to meet them.""Well if I'm in a cave is there a way to get out because it's kind of boring and also it's cold and I want some fresh air.""ok follow me."the bat say flapping his wing so I followed the sound.