Chapter 2

Slenderman's POV
It's been 4 years since she was a 4 years old girl. Now, she's 8 years old, she's becoming a teenage girl. So, I always thought about this. Can I teach her some tricks that a creepypasta can do? Of course I can, all of us can do that. Well, the first one I taught her is to survive at the woods. I was really worried about her when she saw a human out there, it came out from no where. Because, the human she saw is a boy, and I really need to keep her out from human boys, especially her human crushes. Because of her human crushes, that tragedy will happen. So, I need to guide her forever and stay her out from human boys. I don't care if she's inlove with a creepypasta, well that is better because nothing bad is going to happen. Beware when she's 13 years old... She will have an MU thingy... (Mutual Understanding) I guess?
I hate that....
"Hey, uncle," she called me.
"Yes dear?"
"When will I have a lover?" Lover?!
"Dear, you already have," yeah, she already have lovers.
"Huh? Who is he?"
"He? It's he and she, my dear, it's your parents and the creepypastas."
"Oh. Yehey! I have lovers! And they are pretty many huh?"
"Yeah, you're lucky because we're here for you."
"Yeah, I love you uncle," she hugged me
I also hugged her back.
"I love you too dear."