Chapter 10 (REVEALED END)

Shanaia's POV
After that tragedy... I'm always not in my mind, I can't feel anything, I always frown, I don't smile, I don't want to see my friends and I don't wanna talk...
Lance and Toma are just in my both sides. They're trying to communicate with me, but I still didn't talk. But in the human world, I am doing something...
..
I'm going to see my friends including that jerk Vincent. I told my friends that I'm not gonna come with them but they wanted me to come with them, so, I didn't have a choice, I am now in the mall with my friends... I can talk with my 2 friends but that jerk Vincent, I don't want to get close to him...
But... I commited another mistake... I was talking to him and we're getting close again! No, no, no, no! I shouldn't have done in that! Ben is right again!
..
I'm going home now... Another mistake happened....
When I'm going to say goodbye to them, I just got close to him! What a mistake!! I hate it!
..
Once I'm home at our world... I'm out of my mind again...
But suddenly, I sensed a human in our world. I wonder who's that...
I walked up to the plaza, then I saw a girl. I think she's 8 years old...
I approached her...
"Hello, what's your name dear?"
"M-my name is Yuuri..."
Yuuri? Sounds familiar...
I just walked out, and I sat on my throne...
..
Someone is on my side, I can feel her...
"Who the heck ar--"
"Umm, my Queen, you're familiar..."
"Wha--"
"What's your name?"
"M-my n-name is..." No choice, I need to reveal it now...
"... Slendaria..."