Chapter 2

HARRY'S POV:

Tessa, Mak, Caitlin, and Louis stole my doughnuts. Tessa had a lemon creme, Caitlin had a chocolate one, and Mak and Louis shared a powered donut.

"Can I have a bite love?" Everyone knew Harry hit on Tessa pretty hard ever since he got to know her. Yet we didn't want to get caught taking his treats so everyone except for Tessa turned and walked away.

"Of course not baby."

Makaela and Louis walked in the room as Tessa and I were talking. Makaela was wearing a troll wig and purple lipstick. Louis in an orange jumpsuit.(don't ask. I had a dream I was skydiving and all of a sudden, Louis was there.)

"BOO!!!" They yelled.

"What's your problem? I'm trying to have a moment with my babe! Wait.... Oops!" I really regretted saying that. Everyone's eyes widened, but only Tessa's eyes filled with anger. Makaela and Louis were just shocked mostly. Tessa took me into her room and yelled at me.

"Tessa why are you- ahhhhhhhh! Tessa get off my back! What are you so angry?"

"Oh I think you know why!"

"Huh, if I let you and the girls come on tour with us, will you stop bring angry?"

"I d'no... Of course I wouldn't be mad!" Tessa was still on my back but no longer with anger. She loved playing with may curls. I unlocked the door just in case someone needed them.

MAK'S POV:

"We'll that was awkward." I said

"Sure was!" Louis was staring awkwardly into space.

"Look Mak, I'm sorry." Tessa and Harry exclaimed.

"Relax Tess, I'm not angry. I'm only upset because you didn't tell me. I don't want you to keep secrets from me!"

"Okay!" She bolted out the word so quickly. It almost sounded like she was afraid I would stop her. "I have more but I need the boys to leave."

"Harry, Louis dear, will you please leave?" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Sure." Louis said with boredom.

Tessa told me everything.

"Wow! I had no idea."

"Has no idea about what?" Caitlin had walked in. I guess she was just at the mall with Niall. She had at least 12 different bags in her hands.

"Tessa has a boyfriend! His name is Harry Styles!"

"Wow Mak," Caitlin said, "I can't believe you won't help me with my bags!"

"You guys are weirdos but, guess what!"

"What" Cait said.

"Whah?" I said in a British accent trying to be like the guys.

"We're going on your with the boys!"

"Oh my God!" Caitlin, Tessa, and I were all laughing at the fact that Caitlin and I said it at the exact same time.

---------------------------------------------

Hey persons who actually care enough to read.

My chapters are kinda long yet really short. Sorry about that. So I have been thinking and came up with a fan name for you guys!

In homer of my best friend Caitlin, you people will be called...

MakeyBooBoos! I know weird right? Caitlin is a total idiotic freak! (Just joking CaityBooBear! I wuv you! Lol.)

Peace out!

-Makaela loves everyone!