Chapter 9-(Tale Of Legacy Day)

Legacy Day.Where the students of Ever After High sign the story book of legends.Pledging to follow the path of their fairytale parents.Or not.

-No One's POV-

     As Raven enters the halls of Ever After High,students look at her whispering.Luckily for Raven,Maddie is beside her in an instant.And Kieran?Well...you'll see.

Raven:"(Sigh)Maddie you have to help me.I don't feel like I can sign the story book of legends.But I don't anna let everyone down either.Kieran already gave me advice but I'm still unsure"Raven said sadly.

Maddie:"And do not forget the whole 'if you don't sign,your story will disappear -POOF!- and you may vanish into oblivion' that's a thing you know and it gotta hurt"Maddie said dramatically.

Raven:"But we don't know if that's true"Raven said

Maddie:"But what if it is"Maddie countered

Raven:"What if it's not"Raven countered back

Maddie:"But what if it is"Maddie countered again

Raven:"But what is it's not"Raven countered again

Maddie:"But what if it is"Maddie countered again

Raven:"Your not helping"Raven said still smiling at her friends silliness

     "As much as I enjoy your playful banter.Maddie stop scaring Raven and Raven stop worrying"A voice said behind them.Maddie and Raven turned around seeing a smirking in amused Kieran.

-Kieran's POV-

     Raven sigh dramatically then point at Maddie.

Raven:"She started it"Raven said jokingly

Maddie:"Of course I did!Madness is my specialty!"Maddie said giggling happily as ever

    "Maddie I know that you know a solution to this"I said looking at Maddie knowingly.

Maddie:"Oh!Yeah!Wait a tick I think I know who can help"Maddie said in a sing-song voice

   Raven and I followed Maddie as we walk down the hallway.As we further I can hear Apple' and Blondie's voices.

Blondie:"No,see I am totally a Royal"Blondie said to Apple

Apple:"Raven!There you are.We have to talk"Apple said once she saw us"Come back"Apple said running after us.

     Raven suddenly pulled me and Maddie by the back of our clothes making us yelp and we ran away somewhere.I can still hear the conversation behind us as we run.

Blondie:"Apple!Where are you going?"Blondie asked.

Apple:"I have to convince Raven to sign the book.My destiny depends on it"Apple said then I can hear her fast footsteps.

Time Skip(Location:Library)

    We arrived at the library fast.Raven panted while me and Maddie looked fine.Maddie went infront of a door knocking on it with a special time and a magical smoke came to us teleporting us away just in time I felt Apple's aura outside the library door.

   We got teleported somewhere underneath the school.I looked around immediately knowing who's here.

Maddie:"If anyone knows the truth about the storybook of legends.It's Giles Grimm"Maddie said presenting the man dramatically

Giles:"Feathers and friends together hello"Giles said

    He does speaks riddlelish.Good to know.