IV

As we were driving I noticed we were driving to the edge of the town, I turned to him and asked where we were going but he didn't tell me, just smiled and told me to wait.

We pulled up in the black Mercedes in front of a lavish restaurant, It was in between Ibiza and Sant Antoni de Portmany.

The waiter immediately took us to our table and brought us our menus.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked me as I looked through the drinks, everything was so expensive. I picked the cheapest wine, even though it was probably the most expensive one I would ever try and said that.

The waiter came back and we ordered our wines, with which he also brought some salads.

His gaze turned from the wine towards me, "How long will you guys be staying here?"

"We have three weeks left, after that it's back to France for us, you?"

"Two weeks, and well, I'll be back in Brazil for a week to see Davi, and back in France for two weeks before a match, I think it was the 13th or 14th of August."

I got curious when I heard the name Davi and asked him who he was.

"He's my son," his eyes immediately lit up, "After the match I'll go back to Brazil again, it's his 7th birthday, I wanted to bring him on this trip too but Ibiza isn't really for a six year old."

"Happy early birthday to him, Ibiza is definitely not for a child," we both laughed and the waiter came to order.

"I'm a very picky eater, I'll just have whatever you order," I smiled at him, embarassed and could feel my cheeks heat up.

He ordered a pasta which's name I couldn't pronounce and we continued our conversation.

"Are you in university, I saw that you turned 20 a couple of months ago on your Instagram," okay so I wasn't the only one that was stalking, except I also saw he turned 20, five years ago.

"No, it's not for me, I did open a boutique though with my parents help, I design and sell clothes."

"There is a gala, around November, I'll call you to sew something for me, deal?" He winked at me, smiling with the right side of his mouth.

We continued to talk, the pasta turned out not so bad, but it wasn't quite filling, at one point he opened his phone and looked up random questions to get to know someone, we answered all of them and laughed.

He insisted on paying the bill even though I was the first one to hand over my credit card, and we left the restaurant.

"Let's go to the beach, I don't want to go back," I turned towards him as he drove, "Your wish is my command, linda."

Before I stepped out of the car, he ran to my side and opened my door, dramatically bowing and laughing.

"Wait, you can't walk in the sand in those," he bent down and untied my heels, picking me up bridal style so I didn't walk on the concrete and put me down when we reached the sand.

"You do know I grew up on a farm, I like fancy stuff but no need for the extreme," we strolled till the sand and water met and sand, our feet in the damp sand.

"Why did you want to come to the beach? He laid on the beach with his hands behind his head looking at me, his eyes brightly shining in the moonlight.

"I don't know, it's been a long week, you know, looking good and making everybody turn their heads when I walk by," I laid next to him, remember that he could see my side profile and turned towards him.

"It must be exhausting being so beautiful," he removed one of the stray hairs from my face, his ring leaving a cold trace on my cheek.

"You must understand how I feel."

He smiled at me and quickly got up, "Do you want to go swimming, I really want to swim, me and my friends in Brazil always swam during the night."

I gave him my hand and he quickly pulled me up, making me lose my balance and stumbling on him, "Hey Ney, maybe a heads up next time."

He started to unbutton his shirt and I just stood there, he probably didn't know that I haven't felt any male touch before I danced with him.

After he undressed he was left in his black boxers and I was left speechless.

"Need help with the dress?" He raised an eyebrow and laughed as he was folding his clothes.

"If you're offering," I put my bag on the sand, questioning where I am getting all of this confidence.

His teeth shone as he smiled and he grabbed the hem of the dress, lifting it over my head.

Daphne would scream when she knew this, she made me wear matching black matching lace underwear.

We ran into the water, laughing and splashing around, him picking me up and throwing me in the water over and over.

I should probably do an ad for all of the make-up I was wearing because it was war-proof.

As we started to get tired, we started to talk, still in the water. He came closer to me, only a few centimetres away.

The wine we drank gave me way too much confidence, wrapping my hands around his neck, starring at him for God knows how long. His left hand was wrapped around my lower back, his right one brushing over my hair, my face, cheeks, and lastly my lips before kissing me.

He was gentle and slow, yet passionate and demanding. His hand traveled all over my back, leaving a hot sensation against the cold water. I clinged to him as the small waves hit us, not parting for a second.

After a while I pulled back, both of us breathing heavily, him kissing my forehead and me tracing his jawline.

We got out of the water and got dressed, drove off, all in the comfort of eachother's presence and silence.