always been- xavier x fem reader part 1

I was an outcast. Always been.
I never knew I could be an outcast in an outcast school. But I am.

I walked to ophillia hall. To my dorm. I shared one with my best friends. Wednesday Addams and enid sinclair.
I opened my door. I walked in on Ajax and enid making out with each other.

"Ew gross guys." I said.
"I'm sorry y/n." Enid said smiling. I walked to my bathroom and decided to pick my running clothes, so I could go for a run.

My running clothes are usually an white hoodie with leggings. I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"I'm going on a run." I shouted as i leaved enid and Ajax.
I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of nevermore.

I decides to run in the woods. So I did.
I runned. Ive always loved running. It calms me down. When i have to much on my mind. Unfortunately im an asthma patient so running much isnt that good for me.

I was in my own thoughts. I listened to chase atlantic and then when i couldnt think about anything different than myself i bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry i didnt see you." I was laying on the ground. I groan.
"Let me help you up. A boy said.
I looked up. I saw the most handsomed boy standing infront of me.
When I was standing on 2 foots again i said.
"Thank you, im y/n by the way."
"Xavier." He smiled.

We locked our eyes. He had beautiful green eyes.
"I got to go sorry." I said.
I put my Earphones back in my ears and listened to songs. I runned back to nevermore.

Time skip. ( 16.55)
I walked to my dorm and changed into comfy clothes. When i was ready i walked to the dinner room. I saw everyone sitting there. All my friends.

I walked to my usual seat necmxt to Ajax and Wednesday.
"Hey y/n meet my new friend. Xavier thorpe."
I looked to the boy I was running into a few hours before dinner.

"So i think you giys already meet." Wednesday said dry.
She could tell that because we were smiling like idiots.

Xavier sat next to Ajax. While we were eating rector wheems was talking about tommorow. It was an big event. For out town. And for nevermore. We all got envelops. We be allowed to open them tommorow around 10 am.

After dinner i walked to my dorm and got to sleep. But i couldnt. The only thing that come to my mind was Xavier. The boy whit the beautiful eyes ive ever seen.

Next day 10 am
I put on my uniform. And walked to the pkace we needed to be.
Our friend group said we got to open the envelops so we opened it.

I opened mine. It said an coffee shop.
Fine I got to spend 3 hours in a coffee shop
"What did you get?" I boy said to me.
I saw that it was Xavier.
"Just an stupid coffee shop." I said looking at him.
"Litterly i got the same."
I looked at his envelope.

It was the same.
"So i spend the whole day with you?" I said.
He smirked and he said yes.

The school walked to the busses. And i got to the seat.
"Wait miss y/n, we have seating plans you sit next to the one youre going to spend the day with, so no enid or Wednesday." Rector weems said.

It was fine for me. I got to spend a whole day with a boy i maybe liked.
I sat next to Xavier and he smiled to me.

Ive got an wierd feeling in my stomach. Like stones or maybe even butterflys.

"So y/n can I get to know you?" Xavier said.
"Yea of course what do you want to know?" I said. "How old are you? Why did you come to nevermore maybe your backstory."

"Oke so im 16 years old, I come to nevermore because my parent died in a car crash a year ago and thats already my backstort so know you know me." I smiled through the pain. It almost made me cry. Thinking about my parent dead.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." He said.
"It's oke."

We talked a little more about our selfs. But we stopped when we needed to go to our Place.

(A/N: Hey guys so this will be part 1 and i make more parts so yea thank you for the viewers and yea.)