Prologue

We are born in one day. We die in one day.We fall in love in one day. And we can change in one day. Yes, Anything can happen in just one day.

How I wish that one day, I can no longer feel the pain.
Bad memories will fades away.
Scars of yesterday will heal.
And when I wake up, everything is gonna be okay.

If we only know what was the real thing to be focus in life, we'll know what to do so that there's no reason for us to be hurt!

But...

Sometimes, we get hurt because we put meaning to a thing that really means nothing.

Just like in the world of LOVE,

We can fall anytime.

Yet, love enables us to find happiness!
Makes our life meaningfull , gives colors and lights up our world as well.

But there's a point that the love which you given off, will never returns back on you the way you do for them. Eventually, love is full of lies that sometimes it can't never seen by naked eye. The word I LOVE YOU can be answered back with I LOVE YOU TOO but, is it real or there's a lie hidding behind that words?

It's hard to fall in love with a person who treats love as a game!

Pain will be yours in return.

LOVE. ----- This was everyone's weakness. When you're inlove, you don't even notice some hints from a thing that you're focusing if it is made sense or not. Mostly, some of us enters to a relationship seriously without knowing anything. One time, you'll find out that you're been left behind in a middle of the dark 'cause you don't barely know what was the situation is.

Truly love is blind...

Not only love but even us, we can't see the real lies in a relation when we're totally inlove.! We can't recognize too which we would rather to follow: the heart or the mind?

Now a days, only fools fall in love and I guess I'm one of them. Yes, I expirienced to get hurt once but I promised that it will never happen again anytime soon.

Believing in happily ever after made my life meaningless! I do believe in happily ever after before but I think it's just a big lie. I once fall in love in a girl who I think she's the perfect one for me but I was wrong! She made my heart and soul wreck.

Well, Life is full of mystery. There's also a time for us to suffer and not always laughter and happiness.

But that sufferings is just only a temporary twist in life. Cry for a while but not for a long time. Take a goodbye and move on. That's life , sometimes there's a cry but there's so many reasons to laugh!.

I started all over again. Finally, I found my self . Though I know that I'm already destined at my ending, I'd never loose hope.

Beacause ending is just a new beginning.

I never believe in happily ever after anymore . That words is just for fairytale stories only and in the first place, it would never be like in real life stories.

Wake up for a reality, and not for a fantasy! Reality ever after is for everyone not happily ever after! Stop searching forever as well 'cause happines is right next to you. Learn to wait. Time will come.

Though ending is not totally perfect all the time, Sunset is always there in every single day of our lives.

Because...

sunsets is just the proof that ending can be beautiful too...