Chapter 2: The Start

"If I could only turn back time, I will change the days I spent for that stupid little things" I mumbled to myself as I was looking out the lightly pouring rain from my window.

Hmmm..."Just how fast the night changes?" I sighs as my mind looking back from the past.

Anyway, it's been burried! I need not to go back again just to make my tears fall. I'm now the stronger Liam who never believes for the sweetness of love. I'm not a bitter one but rather I'd just learned a lesson.

Looking forward, here I am saying "hello world". I finally face the new chances of life given to me. Maybe its not always about trying to fix something that is broken, and maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

********************************

It was in the middle class, but it was my first day at MILLWARD ACADEMY.

I was walking around the open field when I saw a bench at the side of my path. So, I sit thereon while wating for Niall 'cause I don't have any knowldge about the school areas and places. Suddenly, a girl approaches me asking for a direction.

"Hi...Ahm... where's room 104? she asked in a hyper way as if she's in a hurry.

I never stares at her. Head is place on my ears having fun with the music , so I never wonder that she is now asking and I thought she's just passing by.

"Hey! Do you know where's room 104? she repeated with a smirk and turn around.

"Ahmm.. I'm sorry what is it?" I respond as my eyebrows goes up.

She's a gorgeous one having a shiny silky hair , pairing with a grayish blinkering eyes and a good looking girl. She's not dark and not pale, but rather she has a tan complextion and I like it that way.

" I'm just asking for a direction but it seems you can't hear me. Can you please remove first your head phone?" she uttered in a shout way rolling her eyes.

When I does, I asked again her to repeat what she was sayin' a while a back.

"Arrghh.. I said where's room 104. Im sorry, I'm just new here." she said while I captured the annoyance on her face. This is what I like! *grin*

" Wait, do I look like an information source or a tour guide by the way? *laughs*. What do you want? I'll tour you to the entire campus?." I replied back in return to insult her.

"Is that the right answer to my question? How rude you are?!" she said in anger

"Excuse me , am I the right person to ask?" I glance at her while sparkling my eyes.

"Can you please answer me in a right manner? I asked you in a nice way but you can't answer me back the way I do. By the way, you're so handsome *she grinned* but it's the opposite of your attitude man! " she rolled her eyes and flip her hair.

" What the.... I don't care what are you sayin' and in the first place, I don't barely know you. I don't supposed to talk with strangers. " I said with a devil smile.

"Hmmm... you're so stupid!!!" she turns back and go on in anger.

"Bye!" I added waving my right hand.

After a few minutes, I noticed that there's no people around the area anymore. Only to find out that the bell was already rang. Badly, I didn't heard. I rushed to attend my first class and I was shocked because it was in room 104 same as with the girl I argued a while ago. I didn't also know where I can find it. Eventually, I approached a middle aged woman and ask where it is.

"Good morning Mrs. Jones" I greeted her while I stares at her name printed on her I.D.

"Good morning!" she greeted back

"Where I can found the room 104?" I interrogate.

"Just straight ahead then here it is" she said pointing the direction.

"Thanks Mrs. Jones" I replied with a big smile and run as fast as I could.

When I finally arrived, our instructor was already there inside.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Cowell said

"Good morning sir!" Greeted by everyone

"Take your seats" he said while browsing the book.

"Okay! Before we proceed , I want to let you know my rules in this class!" he says as he tap the table loudly.

First, I don't want a late comers entering my class. *he turns back*

I entered the class going to a vacant seat when he noticed me. He slowly claps for 3 times.

"Finally, we have a winner" he said as everybody stares at me.

"Stand up Mr. Payne!" shouted by him angrily

"Did you ever know what was my rules in this class hmm? You don't know bacause you arrived late. I was so disappointed with you Mr. Payne! It was your first day here right? I hope this was the first and last!" he added with a deep voice.

I only nod my head in order to agree but when he stand beside me, he ask me "Is that clear?" an ear breaking shout shocked me. "Yes sir!" I replied aloud with a bowed head.

It was a funny expirience when it was my first time to go in school and arrived late in class. That's so embarrasing!

After an hour...

"Class dismiss" said by Mr. Cowell.

When I stood up, Niall drag my bag. "Oops, ooops wait! I'm sorry I wasn't able to go there. I forgot dude!" he uttered.

I slap fast his head.

"Oh , what is that for?" he yawned.

" Stupid b*tch! I was put in shame in class bacause of you! " I sigh running my hand over my face.

"I-m Im sorry it'll never happen again. Peace dude! Sorry,sorry,sorry!" he begs doing a make face while he was crossed fingers.

"Sss-shut...." I supposed to talk but somebody interrupt me.

"HA-HA-HA!!!!" XD I heard a loud laugh behind me...

"HA-HA-HA!!" And she laugh again..
I face her and try to stop her from laughing...

"Whats your problem miss???"

"HA-HA-HA!!!"  Ugh..

"Hey!!!!! Can you please stop?! Your laugh irritates my ear!!!!!! B#tch!!"
I think that stops her... and, she looked at me with a poker face. You knoe what? This girl insults me. What the heck is her problem..

"What did you just say??" then poked me in my chest.. "Me?? B*tch??!! You dont know who is your calling a b*tch
dude!!"
And she got the nerves to do that?! And Niall went in our middle.. and face me..

"Liam dude.. you dont know who is your talking to.." and he then face the girl... And..

"Sooorrryyyy!!! T-T" I cant believe whats he doin right now.. He kneeled down begging for that girl. What?! Niall is not like that?! Tsskk..

"Hey dude! What are.you doing??!!!" He looked at me with a begging face like just-say-sorry-or-else-were-dead look.. Then I looked at him with whats-wrong-with-you look..

"So..." the girl suddenly talked.. "Youre Liam Payne... The so called dude of this guy??" She know me?? How?? What??.
"Hmmmm.. Niall..." looking at Niall

"Claire??" With a wirried face..

"Why are you begging at me?? He must be the one who is saying sorry. And not you.." pointing at me.

"Why would I do that??? Who does she think she is?!" I can't hold this anymore...

"You really dont know me huh??."

"Of course I dont know you!!! Im just new here..'

"Thats the point! You are just new here so dont act as if you have the highest position in this university.." looking at me with a calm tone.

"Claire.. Im really really sorry.. This will never ever happen again. I promise.." The girl called Niall, Claire just Nod as a response.. Niall pulled me and we went outside...

I really cant understand whats happening to this guy...